US address on I-130 form

Old Mar 16th 2009, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

dave_the_leg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default US address on I-130 form

Hi

We are in the process of filling in the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative form to submit to the embassy in London. It all seems pretty simple except for one thing:

Question 18 asks for "Address in the United States where your relative intends to live"

Since we are both in the UK, and haven't decided where to stay in the US, we don't have an address. Do we put N/A, or should I put one of our US friend's addresses?

Thanks
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:05 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US address on I-130 form

Originally Posted by dave_the_leg
Hi

We are in the process of filling in the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative form to submit to the embassy in London. It all seems pretty simple except for one thing:

Question 18 asks for "Address in the United States where your relative intends to live"

Since we are both in the UK, and haven't decided where to stay in the US, we don't have an address. Do we put N/A, or should I put one of our US friend's addresses?

Thanks
You can put just the city/state you are headed to.

The USC will need to look at the I-864 and how to answer the domicile question later on.

I'm requesting your post be moved to the marriage based forum where you'll find lots of similar case types and similar quesitons. The two links in my signature are for your type of filing and might be helpful too.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:12 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: US address on I-130 form

Originally Posted by dave_the_leg
Hi

Thanks

"undetermined at this point" should do.