Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

TSC NOT Accepting Telephone Calls!?!?!

Wikiposts

TSC NOT Accepting Telephone Calls!?!?!

Old Apr 4th 2003, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Cortez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TSC NOT Accepting Telephone Calls!?!?!

Except for last night, I haven't been on the NG for about two weeks, so I apologize in advance if this topic has already been discussed...

When I tried calling the TSC line (214) 381-1423 this morning, after you get through the normal crap, a new message comes on the line that says something like:

"All inquiries are now being handled by the National Customer Service Center. Their telephone number is 1 (800) 375-5283."

Then, without repeating the telephone number, or giving you any other options, it hangs up on you. I had to call twice to get the entire message!

Anyone else experience this?

I did call and they were a little more helpful (I think) - I will keep you posted.

- Cortez
Old Apr 4th 2003, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Jana is on a distinguished road
Default Re: TSC NOT Accepting Telephone Calls!?!?!

Originally posted by Cortez
Except for last night, I haven't been on the NG for about two weeks, so I apologize in advance if this topic has already been discussed...

When I tried calling the TSC line (214) 381-1423 this morning, after you get through the normal crap, a new message comes on the line that says something like:

"All inquiries are now being handled by the National Customer Service Center. Their telephone number is 1 (800) 375-5283."

Then, without repeating the telephone number, or giving you any other options, it hangs up on you. I had to call twice to get the entire message!

Anyone else experience this?

I did call and they were a little more helpful (I think) - I will keep you posted.

- Cortez

Cortez,

It is probably a GOOD thing that Texas is not accepting phone calls. I finished with Texas on March 05, 2003 and I can assure you that they had NOTHING useful to say in the 3-4 times I was able to get a live person on the phone. My congressman would tell me my case was with an officer and then the Texas Service center would say it wasn't. I would see AILA reports saying they were processing October cases and they would say they were processing July. I corrected THEM on more then one occasion and they even said "oh, look at that, your right". So don't be upset that TSC is not accepting phone calls. Rejoice in the fact that you don't have to listen to their BS!!!!
Old Apr 4th 2003, 5:34 pm
e_lt_

Default Re: TSC NOT Accepting Telephone Calls!?!?!

Something like that did happen to me I believe it was Monday. I
thought it was kind of weird because when I called the National
Customer Service Center they were refering me to TSC.
The two times I have tried again I went through that is using (214)
381-1423.

Cortez wrote in message news:...
    > Except for last night, I haven't been on the NG for about two weeks, so
    > I apologize in advance if this topic has already been discussed...
    >
    > When I tried calling the TSC line (214) 381-1423 this morning, after you
    > get through the normal crap, a new message comes on the line that says
    > something like:
    >
    > "All inquiries are now being handled by the National Customer Service
    > Center. Their telephone number is 1 (800) 375-5283."
    >
    > Then, without repeating the telephone number, or giving you any
    > other options, it hangs up on you. I had to call twice to get the
    > entire message!
    >
    > Anyone else experience this?
    >
    > I did call and they were a little more helpful (I think) - I will keep
    > you posted.
    >
    > - Cortez

Old Apr 5th 2003, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

My sympathies that you have to deal with the TSC. Calling them is pointless because even if you do get through to them they will lie through their teeth to you. Thank God I don't have to deal with them anymore, they made my life a living hell for 5 months.

Leslie