Is TSC alive??

Old Mar 4th 2001, 7:33 pm
Lllpltx

The K-1 Visa process is a test of endurance and patience. Missing your other half and
unable to appropriately respond or motivate an unfeeling beaurocracy. We sent our 129F
petition on November 15 with a first NOA of November 20. The information trickling out of
the TSC through other approvals, while encouraging that there is some pulse of life there,
is disheartening because the pace is so very tedious and slow. Add to that the nearly
impossible task of reaching a human being and the wait seems longer. Anyone with advice,
news or updates on TSC approvals, your response and encouragement would be helpful. I know
we're close, but I wait every day for that second NOA to arrive in the mail or that tired
30-40 day approval message to change on the machine...as patiently as is possible after
100 + days.

Good Luck to all of you who are living this waiting game with us.

Impatient in Texas

Lissa (USC) and Edwin (Netherlands)

Old Mar 4th 2001, 11:40 pm
geodesia

Greetings Lissa. Same boat here, although my NOA is a week later. Shifting gears now and
thinking seriously about DCF (Finland). It will take some serious do-ing for me to get the
time off to go there but at this rate even if it takes a couple months to
arrange....grrrr.

Cranky in Texas

>
other
    >
beaurocracy.
    >
The
    >
encouraging
    >
is so
    >
a
    >
updates on
    >
we're
    >
that
    >
as is
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Mar 5th 2001, 12:10 am
dgdss

So if my K1 is not ready when we wanted it to be, applied Jan 10th hoping to be there June
30th, my fiancee can come up here(Canada), we get married, drive to the consulate and
apply for this DCF and it is quick ? How long does it usually take to process ? Thanks, I
am just trying to cover all the angles as it looks as though the TSC is way too far behind
to be of any use to us.

>
    >
    >
even
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
pace
    >
    >
reaching
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Mar 5th 2001, 2:19 am
geodesia

>

Yeah....what she said. My fiance and I are still waiting to hear from the consulate
whether they are still willing to allow DCF when the US citizen doesn't live there.

Old Mar 5th 2001, 3:08 am
Michael McGuire

WE should know the current stats for Febuary on the 5th or 6th of March.

I checked Jan 5th and Feb 5th. The backlog has not changed significantly. I am guessing
about 100 days except someone note on the internet getting a 60 day approval(is this a
mistake ) from TSC?

I'm expecting mine to be approved around the 1st of April. That would be about 102 days!

Michael>

>
    >
    >
    >
    >