Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

TSC - According to Udall Petitions dated prior to 10/11/02 become overdue TODAY!

Wikiposts

TSC - According to Udall Petitions dated prior to 10/11/02 become overdue TODAY!

Old Jan 29th 2003, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Jana is on a distinguished road
Default TSC - According to Udall Petitions dated prior to 10/11/02 become overdue TODAY!

As posted by Matthew Udall a while back, Petitions with a 1st NOA of 11 October 2002 or earlier will officially become "overdue" today. Somehow I am guessing the TSC really doesn't care.
Old Jan 29th 2003, 5:51 am
No longer waiting on TSC!

Troy is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, they became overdue on 15 Jan 03. However, you are right, they don't care....
Old Jan 29th 2003, 5:58 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Well I do not have the mathematical brain to calculate what date the 500-600 days are for a TSC 130 NOA of 27 Sept 01. The good Lord willin' and the crik don't rise I will only have to sweat out the K3 timetable....
Old Jan 29th 2003, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Jana is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Troy
Actually, they became overdue on 15 Jan 03. However, you are right, they don't care....
Well, he said 30 business days. So 30 business days would be the 29th (taking out Martin Luther King holiday).
Old Jan 29th 2003, 7:59 am
No longer waiting on TSC!

Troy is an unknown quantity at this point

oh ok... 30 business days, not actual days. got it
Old Jan 29th 2003, 9:41 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TSC - According to Udall Petitions dated prior to 10/11/02 become overdue TODAY!

Originally posted by Jana
As posted by Matthew Udall a while back, Petitions with a 1st NOA of 11 October 2002 or earlier will officially become "overdue" today. Somehow I am guessing the TSC really doesn't care.
Yes, that is correct. I have an I-129f myself that I'll be contacting the TSC about today.

Don't know how fast it will get action, but I'm certainly going to start faxing them now. But even with a fax, if they are simply behind or doing something else that Congress has commanded them to do, then it might not yield results as quickly as I might want. But it’s certainly worth doing (It's been over a year, I believe, since I've had to contact them about an I-129f being overdue at the TSC).

As far as them doing other work at the demand of Congress, I did see a report from the CSC a day or two ago (the CSC, not the TSC but perhaps this would apply to the TSC too). According to that report, The California Service Center is currently giving priority to the adjudication of I-765 applications filed by TPS applicants from El Salvador. At the current time, Divisions III, IV and V are using the majority of their resources to adjudicate these cases prior to the March 9, 2003 deadline.

Good luck with your contact with the TSC. Please share your results, and I'll do the same. Thanks!

M.U.
Old Jan 29th 2003, 9:42 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TSC - According to Udall Petitions dated prior to 10/11/02 become overdue TODAY!

Originally posted by Jana
Oh, and for others trying to calculate "their" overdue date, remember you use the "notice" date on the receipt notice, not the "received" date on the receipt notice.

M.U.