travel with pending DCF

Old May 28th 2001, 2:39 am
Andrew Glasbrenner
Posts: n/a

Hi Guys, My new wife and I filed her DCF paperwork May 18th in Copenhagen. I filed
the petition and was told to mail the rest in to get an interview date. After
convincing them to take it immediately since we had everything already, she promptly
received an interview date by mail. The problem? The date is in mid august! 3 #%^$%#%
months away!

My question to the experienced ones here is whether she can use a visa waiver or her
B-visa to visit her new me in the time before her interview? What type of problems
might this cause?

Thanks in advance.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.