Timeline for naturalisation.

Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeline for naturalisation.

We got our naturalisation yesterday. We first applied on the N400 in July. Our fingerprints were done in about October/November if I remember correctly. Our son got his naturalisation at the end of January. Why we were seperate dates I don't know. We received our interview yesterday morning and then the oath ceremony in the afternoon. It was done in Manchester, NH.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:57 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! I hope it still feels a little thrilling to you.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Aycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud of

Congratulations, joto ! Free of USCIS at last!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

latempleton is just really nicelatempleton is just really nicelatempleton is just really nicelatempleton is just really nicelatempleton is just really nicelatempleton is just really nicelatempleton is just really nicelatempleton is just really nice

Originally Posted by joto
We got our naturalisation yesterday. We first applied on the N400 in July. Our fingerprints were done in about October/November if I remember correctly. Our son got his naturalisation at the end of January. Why we were seperate dates I don't know. We received our interview yesterday morning and then the oath ceremony in the afternoon. It was done in Manchester, NH.
Congratulations; must feel fantastic to be through this at last. I did my interview in December and still haven't heard about an oath date. It's a bit like the NHS back home - depends on where you live as to what service you get!

Enjoy your celebrations!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Aycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud of

Joyous update

I got the interview appointment today!

I hope others waiting from last summer won't be far behind me.

N400 to TSC 26 July 2007
NOA 26 Nov 2007
FP 17 Dec 2007
FP re-take 22 Jan 2008
Interview letter 25 Feb 2--8
Interview scheduled for 1.05pm on 11 April 2008 Oklahoma City
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

jokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to all

Excellent news.

Hopefully i wont be too far behind you

Looks like I've been around a week or two behind you all the way so far ...

Let us know how it goes.

Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

You can count on it!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

chuming is an unknown quantity at this point

here is my timeline. I just had my fingerprint done today

VSC (New York City)
N-400 mailed - 02/12/2008
Priority Date - 02/15/2008
NOA Received - 02/28/2008
FP Notice - 22/28/2008
FP Date - 03/06/2008
Interview Notice - XX/XX/XX
Interview Date - XX/XX/XX
Oath Notice - XX/XX/XX
Oath Date - XX/XX/XX
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

MarioK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chuming
here is my timeline. I just had my fingerprint done today

VSC (New York City)
N-400 mailed - 02/12/2008
Priority Date - 02/15/2008
NOA Received - 02/28/2008
FP Notice - 22/28/2008
FP Date - 03/06/2008
Interview Notice - XX/XX/XX
Interview Date - XX/XX/XX
Oath Notice - XX/XX/XX
Oath Date - XX/XX/XX
Lol Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. Chuming I think we have the same dates. I did my FP aswell on 03/06/2008, and the next day my case was online, and it said it was pending..
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Scorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of light

Got an appointment in San Antonio this Thursday to get my fingerprints taken...

Dec 15 2007: Sent N400
Dec 17 2007: USPS notice of receipt
Jan 12 2008: Receipt notice, "expect notice of interview within 90 days"
Mar 13 2008: Appointment for fingerprinting
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Scorchio
Got an appointment in San Antonio this Thursday to get my fingerprints taken...

Dec 15 2007: Sent N400
Dec 17 2007: USPS notice of receipt
Jan 12 2008: Receipt notice, "expect notice of interview within 90 days"
Mar 13 2008: Appointment for fingerprinting
Wow that is very very quick. How is that possible? My Receipt Notice says in "540 days"
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:05 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

heh.. I was going to comment on that too, MarioK. The letters are clearly giving an indication of what is happening at YOUR District Office.

N-400 processing is set by the DO even though you mail your application to the Service Center.

You can find your District Office posted processing dates at uscis.gov
It's nice that they are giving you an estimate anyway!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
heh.. I was going to comment on that too, MarioK. The letters are clearly giving an indication of what is happening at YOUR District Office.

N-400 processing is set by the DO even though you mail your application to the Service Center.

You can find your District Office posted processing dates at uscis.gov
It's nice that they are giving you an estimate anyway!
I know meauxna its very good that I see an estimate, but not that good when u see that some get it in 90 days some in 540 lol. Anyways how can i check my distric office dates??? You mean Vermont SVC the one that I send the application?? Cuz they dont seem to be updating their dates. They are still stuck on July 07 applications..
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by MarioK
I know meauxna its very good that I see an estimate, but not that good when u see that some get it in 90 days some in 540 lol. Anyways how can i check my distric office dates??? You mean Vermont SVC the one that I send the application?? Cuz they dont seem to be updating their dates. They are still stuck on July 07 applications..
Why is it not good? Scorchio lives in San Antonio TX and you live in New York.. VERY different populations! You just have more people applying through your office (and I believe they go faster than the date on your notice).

You can find your District Office through this webpage:

USCIS Service and Office Locator
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
Why is it not good? Scorchio lives in San Antonio TX and you live in New York.. VERY different populations! You just have more people applying through your office (and I believe they go faster than the date on your notice).

You can find your District Office through this webpage:

USCIS Service and Office Locator
Thnx meauxna, my office is Federal Plaza, thats what it says when I enter my zip code. So how can I check now the processing times?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.