Thanks!

Old Apr 6th 2002, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

Harry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the rough
Default Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for all the valuable info they pass along. Thanks in large to you lot, I had a successful K-1 interview on Friday, and have a spiffy new visa in my passport! Thanks especially to Alvena and Jonathan. We did the whole thing - I-129F paperwork, interview forms and prep, almost entirely from the info on your websites, and well, the results speak for themselves. Not only the results, I went into the interview knowing I was prepared, and that made a big difference, if only to my stress levels. Extra thanks also to Rete, you have answered a fair few questions of mine (whether it was me that posted it or not), and as soon as I have 1/2 an hour free, I will post the interview details at kamya. *sticks tongue out*

-Harry
Old Apr 7th 2002, 3:04 am
BE Enthusiast

brianr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thanks!

Good Job Harry.

Hope to see you for a "Hooters Special" sometime soon.

Brian.
Old Apr 7th 2002, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Harry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Brian, and you can count on the Hooters special! And it goes without saying, thanks BIG TIME for all the advice and helping keep me sane through all this.

-Harry
Old Apr 7th 2002, 4:50 am
Synchro1212

Congrats Harry...So glad all went well

Holly

Old Apr 7th 2002, 8:50 am
Shonokin

I completely agree! My fiancé just got her visa on wednesday and we got all the
answers we needed about paperwork based on info from this group and Doc Steen's site.
So I second your thanks as well! Daniel

Harry wrote:

> Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for all the valuable info they pass
    > along. Thanks in large to you lot, I had a successful K-1 interview on Friday, and
    > have a spiffy new visa in my passport! Thanks especially to Alvena and Jonathan. We
    > did the whole thing - I-129F paperwork, interview forms and prep, almost entirely
    > from the info on your websites, and well, the results speak for themselves. Not
    > only the results, I went into the interview knowing I was prepared, and that made a
    > big difference, if only to my stress levels. Extra thanks also to Rete, you have
    > answered a fair few questions of mine (whether it was me that posted it or not),
    > and as soon as I have 1/2 an hour free, I will post the interview details at kamya.
    > *sticks tongue out*
    >
    > -Harry
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

--
The Voice of the Mountains http://www.manlywadewellman.com