Thank You!

Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

Benny Hill is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thank You!

I would like to thank everyone for their positive posts about moving back to the UK.

We haven't got long now before we depart and everyones happiness once they have returned brings a smile to my face everytime I read the threads.

Thanks again

A very excited Benny Hill
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:00 pm
jpr
Just Joined

jpr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thank You!

Hi and Good Luck

We are in NC, USA and are hoping to move home next spring.
Hope everything goes well with you wherever in the UK you move to

JPR
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:41 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto for me. I am in US and will be going home next Autumn. Reading these positive threads bring a smile to my face as well as a teary eye now and then.
I hope you enjoy every minute of your journey home, and may your life be happy and settled.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

wilko_1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Benny Hill
I would like to thank everyone for their positive posts about moving back to the UK.

We haven't got long now before we depart and everyones happiness once they have returned brings a smile to my face everytime I read the threads.

Thanks again

Best of Luck Benny! Where in WA have you been living? Where in the UK are you returning to?
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

kath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura about

Thanks again

Best of luck Benny Hill for your return. Hope all works out well for you!
Why are you returning?
Kath n Kim
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:13 am
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck to you, I hope everything works out for the best
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Benny Hill is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we live in Fremantle and are returning to either Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridge or Essex haven't quite decided yet but will have a good look around once we return.

The reason we are returning is like most we actually think England is a great place to live and apart from the weather in Oz it doesn't even come close to what England has to offer. Sometimes you have to come away from somewhere to realise how good it was. No regrets though, we have satisfied our curiosity.
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes you have to come away from somewhere to realise how good it was.
Ain't that the truth!

Welcome back (soon) to the land of the living...