Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Student Visa via Consultant or ... ?

Student Visa via Consultant or ... ?

Old Nov 29th 2011, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

FairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really nice
Default Re: Student Visa via Consultant or ... ?

Originally Posted by Boiler
The first thing would be to tour the campuses of the Universities you are interested in and see which would be the best fit and which ones will accept you.

A friend of mine who has a MBA told me that the name of the Uni is the most important aspect. No the Country it is in.
Well how do I tour the campuses when I do not have the visa?
Old Nov 29th 2011, 4:04 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FairyTale
Well how do I tour the campuses when I do not have the visa?
You would spend $100,000 plus without the basics?
Old Nov 29th 2011, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FairyTale
Once a woman is married, her priorities in life change. Plus when you are raising kids, you have very less time for your ownself.
I understand this well enough... but you said you could never pursue studies afterwards. My wife had kids and, after a while, recevied an MBA and a doctorate.

Ian