student visa

Old May 4th 2002, 6:30 am
Posts: n/a
Default student visa

hi, i finished undergrad in the US and now I'm in med school, also in the US. Can I
use my B.S. in any way to switch to a better visa category? thanks!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.