Strange Situation

Old Apr 5th 2001, 9:03 am
Raoul Duke

I made my first post here a couple of days ago and I've been overwhelmed with the
response. I can't thank you guys enough! I hope that as I learn from this process I
can start to help folk out too....

Here's my weird situation. My fiancee (who is in the US) shares a house with a couple
who filed AOS in November last year. He had been in the US on a J1, met her, fell in
love and got married. They're doing pretty well, and they have been partly
responsible for giving us the inspiration to take this heinous system on.....

My question is this - my fiancee will still be living with them for a few months, and
this means that we are about to apply for a K1 from this address. Does anyone know if
this will prejudice her roommate's application?

There is absolutely nothing untoward about the situation, and it wouldn't be an issue
if they investigated us, but I really don't want to endanger anyone else's dream.

I know that this is a bit off topic, but any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks again guys!

Old Apr 5th 2001, 10:50 am
Alvena Ferreira

Raoul Duke wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
INs won't give a tinker's doo-doo where she lives, and will never think about the
address, let me assure you. Heck, they do well to keep the names straight, much less
the addresses! alvena