starting on this and confused

Old Feb 2nd 2001, 3:15 am
Willow

Here's the thing... I'm Canadian.. I will finish my second bachelor degree in december
(hopefully) my goal is to move to San Fransisco to be with my boyfriend (get married.. get
a job.. maybe a few babies and eventually a bungalow a dog etc). I visited this winter..
will again this summer.. but I want to start looking around to see how to go about
immigration.. I want to move in there in Jan... after my studies are finaly over.. I've
heard about peoples taking years to be able to get in.. and that kinda piss me off.. but..
I heard that I could go as a visitor.. get married.. and then stay there... I also heard
that to get a green card you need to win a lottery O-O you get the picture... I'd like to
know if anyone knows of somewhere where I could find some good realistic not too
complicated infos about how to start on it all.. the thing
is.. I'm kinda broke at the moment.. I know it'll cost money to go through the whole
thing, but my BF can afford it.. it's just to find infos that won't cost me a fortune
and that I could understand.. I consider myself intelligent.. but reading about all
that stuff.. I feel like an idiot.. / Will~

Old Feb 2nd 2001, 5:19 am
Willow

Thanks ) running to it ) Will~

Alvena Ferreira a écrit dans le message <[email protected]>...
>See these pages: http://www2.apex.net/users/thehydes/touristframes.html
>
>alvena marriage visa pages at: http://www2.apex.net/users/thehydes
>
>Willow wrote:
>>
>> Here's the thing... I'm Canadian.. I will finish my second bachelor
degree
>> in december (hopefully) my goal is to move to San Fransisco to be with
my
>> boyfriend (get married.. get a job.. maybe a few babies and eventually a bungalow a dog
>> etc). I visited this winter.. will again this summer.. but
I
>> want to start looking around to see how to go about immigration.. I want
to
>> move in there in Jan... after my studies are finaly over.. I've heard
about
>> peoples taking years to be able to get in.. and that kinda piss me off.. but.. I heard
>> that I could go as a visitor.. get married.. and then stay there... I also heard that
>> to get a green card you need to win a lottery
O-O
>> you get the picture... I'd like to know if anyone knows of somewhere where I could
>> find some
good
>> realistic not too complicated infos about how to start on it all.. the
thing
>> is.. I'm kinda broke at the moment.. I know it'll cost money to go
through
>> the whole thing, but my BF can afford it.. it's just to find infos that won't cost me a
>> fortune and that I could understand.. I consider myself intelligent.. but reading about
>> all that stuff.. I feel like an idiot..
/
>> Will~

Old Feb 2nd 2001, 11:14 am
Alvena Ferreira

See these pages: http://www2.apex.net/users/thehydes/touristframes.html

alvena marriage visa pages at: http://www2.apex.net/users/thehydes

Willow wrote:
>
> Here's the thing... I'm Canadian.. I will finish my second bachelor degree in december
> (hopefully) my goal is to move to San Fransisco to be with my boyfriend (get married..
> get a job.. maybe a few babies and eventually a bungalow a dog etc). I visited this
> winter.. will again this summer.. but I want to start looking around to see how to go
> about immigration.. I want to move in there in Jan... after my studies are finaly over..
> I've heard about peoples taking years to be able to get in.. and that kinda piss me
> off.. but.. I heard that I could go as a visitor.. get married.. and then stay there...
> I also heard that to get a green card you need to win a lottery O-O you get the
> picture... I'd like to know if anyone knows of somewhere where I could find some good
> realistic not too complicated infos about how to start on it all.. the thing
> is.. I'm kinda broke at the moment.. I know it'll cost money to go through the whole
> thing, but my BF can afford it.. it's just to find infos that won't cost me a fortune
> and that I could understand.. I consider myself intelligent.. but reading about all
> that stuff.. I feel like an idiot.. / Will~