Wikiposts

so how did you get in?

Old Apr 5th 2007, 2:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: so how did you get in?

Originally Posted by Starseed
Don't apologise. What you've disclosed is gold nuggets. No-one else has posted such revealing information.

It pisses me off that good decent people like all of us Brits here are subjected to what you've been through, while over ten thousand walk across the southern border every week, to enter the US illegally, and Bush REFUSES TO ENFORCE the law of the land to stop them.

He could take action to stem the flood of illegal immigrants ( approve funding for enforcing border controls, hire hundreds more border patrol officers, dozens more attorneys to prosecute corporations making huge profits/screwing American blue-collar workers by using sub-min-wage illegals ) but what does he do?
He says he'll only strengthen border controls ( i.e. do his sworn Presidential duty to uphold the LAW of the United Sates ) if Congress will approve AMNESTY. ( ie THEY just walk in illegally, get citizenship, while YOU, trying to do it LEGALLY, are subjected to endless stress and refusal )

One has to ask WHY? Arizona & Texas Senators Jerome Corsi and Jim Gilchrist have founded the multi-ethnic "Minutemen" movement ( after the instant-response patriots of the Civil War ) to post vigilante volunteers along the border, since the US government won't act, won't respond to their demands that Bush enforce United States law...

They both want the US to be governed by the rule of LAW.

See their book

"Minutemen - the battle to secure US borders"

But would the British be interested in doing Jobs that Americans will not do?
Old Apr 6th 2007, 8:20 am
Fight the good fight

Starseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to all

And why won't Americans do those jobs? Because the employers pay a non-living wage.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 8:26 am
Account Closed

And why won't Americans do those jobs? Because the employers pay a non-living wage.
Hence the need for guest workers who will do the jobs for wages Americans can not live on.

Not all jobs can be outsourced.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

farmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to behold

Not all jobs can be outsourced

That is correct. Farming for one.... and we can not raise our prices.
They are either commodity prices set on the world market, or they are contract prices. With the big companies setting contract prices you are not able to haggle with them over what they will pay. Take it or leave it. Rather like smaller companies trying to sell stuff to Walmart.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 2:36 pm
Fight the good fight

Starseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to allStarseed is a name known to all

My question is simple: is the United States governed under the rule of law, or is the rule of law to be usurped? You clearly agree to it being usurped by mass illegal immigration, condoned by the US Administration at the highest level.

Last edited by Starseed; Apr 6th 2007 at 2:46 pm.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 3:09 pm
Account Closed

My question is simple: is the United States governed under the rule of law, or is the rule of law to be usurped? You clearly agree to it being usurped by mass illegal immigration, condoned by the US Administration at the highest level.

Condoned?

I think encouraged, just think of the consequences without a suitable supply of workers willing to do the jobs Americans will not do.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

farmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to behold

You clearly agree to it being usurped by mass illegal immigration, condoned by the US Administration at the highest level.

Who is clearly agreeing to the law being usurped by mass illegal immigration?

Old Apr 6th 2007, 3:36 pm
Fight the good fight

Read my original post. Bush refuses to enforce the law, and stem the flood, unless a "guest worker program" is approved, together with a "route to citizenship" ( ie amnesty ) for illegal immigrants. This amnesty racket goes back all the way to Ronald Reagan, while law-abiding Brits face mountains to climb. Are you unaware of what is happening in your own country? ...
Old Apr 6th 2007, 3:43 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Read my original post. Bush refuses to enforce the law, and stem the flood, unless a "guest worker program" is approved, together with a "route to citizenship" ( ie amnesty ) for illegal immigrants. This amnesty racket goes back all the way to Ronald Reagan, while law-abiding Brits face mountains to climb. Are you unaware of what is happening in your own country? ...http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70...esCorvette.gif
ICE removes 12000 illegals a month.... the law is enforced ...
but cost sometimes outweigh the benefits ..
Old Apr 6th 2007, 3:50 pm
Fight the good fight

12000 removed to try again. What percentage of the total does ICE detect? A small percentage.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have read your posts. It seems that, as part of your above post, you stated that some one was clearly agreeing to the rule of law being usurped by mass illegal immigration.
It is not clear who the "you" is in your statement above. Me, another poster, americans in general or who....?
Old Apr 6th 2007, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

ICE removes 12000 illegals a month.... the law is enforced ...
At that rate it would take 138 years, assuming no newcomers.

but cost sometimes outweigh the benefits ..
Absolutely, the point I was making. Lots of beneficiaries.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 3:53 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

12000 removed to try again. What percentage of the total does ICE detect? A small percentage.
Check your own countries figures ..hardly admirable ...
Old Apr 6th 2007, 11:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Read my original post. Bush refuses to enforce the law, and stem the flood, unless a "guest worker program" is approved, together with a "route to citizenship" ( ie amnesty ) for illegal immigrants. This amnesty racket goes back all the way to Ronald Reagan, while law-abiding Brits face mountains to climb. Are you unaware of what is happening in your own country? ...http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70...esCorvette.gif
So creating a guest working program, to fill a need, and benefit the workers too.

Making a legal way to solve the problem.

Sounds good to me. (and I have a fiance in the immigration process too, but I'm still in favor of the program).
Old Apr 7th 2007, 1:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tracym
So creating a guest working program, to fill a need, and benefit the workers too.

Making a legal way to solve the problem.

Sounds good to me. (and I have a fiance in the immigration process too, but I'm still in favor of the program).
Well Circuit City will be grateful for any guest worker program.

They have recently stated their need.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.