Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

So, apparently the USCIS data entry people have been drinking...

So, apparently the USCIS data entry people have been drinking...

Old Aug 4th 2004, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute
Default So, apparently the USCIS data entry people have been drinking...

Its getting to the point that watching the online status for my I-485 is nothing but amusing. It went from "approved" on July 30th to just having my fingerprints in on the 29th, no mention of the appointment letter. Really, do they hire monkeys over there?
Old Aug 4th 2004, 3:19 pm
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So, apparently the USCIS data entry people have been drinking...

Originally posted by andrea874
Its getting to the point that watching the online status for my I-485 is nothing but amusing. It went from "approved" on July 30th to just having my fingerprints in on the 29th, no mention of the appointment letter. Really, do they hire monkeys over there?
My K3 still shows "we received your RFE info Feb 4...." But my Interview is Aug 24. In other words just like everything else don't trust it.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 3:19 pm
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by andrea874
Really, do they hire monkeys over there?
Maybe they are doing their own version of the theory that if you gave an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters then one of them will eventually produce the complete works of Shakepeare?
Old Aug 4th 2004, 3:24 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by KimJ
Maybe they are doing their own version of the theory that if you gave an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters then one of them will eventually produce the complete works of Shakepeare?
LOLOL....good one!!
Old Aug 4th 2004, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

broma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nice

Originally posted by Noorah101
LOLOL....good one!!
Where do you check your online status, and can you check if you are doing DCF in London
Old Aug 4th 2004, 5:48 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by broma25
Where do you check your online status, and can you check if you are doing DCF in London
Case status online link is here, but I don't know about checking on DCF in London.

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Rene
Old Aug 4th 2004, 8:45 pm
Tim Hortons' Addict

WretchedMidget is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine still shows the MSC's receipt of my RFE date (March 15th). Also, my hubby never received anything from NVC saying they received our petition until a couple of days ago, and I got P3 from Montreal (sort of.. all of the forms were missing) yesterday.

So much for them updating as soon as there's a change in status
Old Aug 4th 2004, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

You left out one important part of the theory..."an infinite amount of time". Very appropiate in this context I believe.

ALP & ALP

Originally posted by KimJ
Old Aug 10th 2004, 1:01 pm
Mr.Parker

lpdiver <member15505@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > You left out one important part of the theory..."an infinite amount of
    > time". Very appropiate in this context I believe.
    >
    >
    > ALP & ALP
    >
    >
    >
    > Originally posted by KimJ
    > Maybe they are doing their
    > own version of the theory that if you gave an infinite number of monkeys
    > an infinite number of typewriters then one of them will eventually
    > produce the complete works of Shakepeare?

ask bush