Scheduling Medical

Old Jul 9th 2011, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

LCotts will become famous soon enough
Default Scheduling Medical

Hi All,

My EB-5 story continues. So, I called the NVC automated line yesterday and got my LDN no (was roughly 3 1/2 weeks since getting NOA) and now I am wondering how quickly to schedule the medical.

I have sent all the paperwork to my solicitor for the immigration visa part inc police certs, birth certs, marriage certs and associated application forms. The solicitor is handling submitting any docs as and when NVC ask for them and he is also sorting out the application fee payment on my behalf.

So my question is this. Should I go ahead and call Knightsbridge on Monday to see when we can get an appt as we fly off on hols in just under 2 weeks for 3 1/2 weeks or should we wait until we have more contact from NVC?

I have read conflicting views on wether an interview date will be scheduled before completion of the medical and the documents / Knightsbridge help seem to say you can arrange appt with just your LDN number but then further through it says don't until you get your interview date so not sure which way to go.

Any advice? Especially from others who have gone the EB-5 route although all advice gratefully accepted.

Cheers

Lee
Old Jul 10th 2011, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Michkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really nice
Default Re: Scheduling Medical

Hi Lee,

We are Eb5 investors- Jay Peak.

We had our medicals in March and had our interview last Tuesday (5 July)

Knightsbridge were happy that we just had our LND number to schedule the appointment.

I would say go ahead and book it, one less thing to worry about once your interview has been scheduled.

Where have you invested?

Michkin
Old Jul 10th 2011, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Michkin,

Thanks for letting us know. I am going to call them tomorrow and see if we can get an appointment before we go away in a couple of weeks as we are away for 3 1/2 weeks and wanted to get it done sooner rather than later. Hope the interview went well.

We went with CMB in California.

Thanks again!

Lee
Old Jul 10th 2011, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

I meant to ask. How long was your case with NVC before being sent to the embassy?

Cheers
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Michkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really niceMichkin is just really nice

Originally Posted by LCotts View Post
I meant to ask. How long was your case with NVC before being sent to the embassy?

Cheers
It was with NVC for app. 2,5 months.......