RFE & USCIS Premium processing

Old May 7th 2018, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

TomTom1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RFE & USCIS Premium processing

Good afternoon all,

I wonder if anyone has had experience with emailing USCIS to request a copy of an RFE via premium processing? My company received a notification that an RFE has been posted today from California so called the premium processing line to ask what the RFE was requesting. We were told that due to the time it will take to post the RFE we should email and request a copy via email which we have now done.

My question is has anyone done similar in the past and do you have any experience or rough timelines as to how long it took USCIS to respond to an email to the premium processing address?

Thanks!
Old May 10th 2018, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: RFE & USCIS Premium processing

Responding to my own question here. We received a response via email within 2 days to say they would order a copy of the file for the company. We are awaiting the file now I will update once it arrives.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Blair2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tom, how did your RFE go for your L1A visa? Did you have to provide a lot of extra documentation? I'm currently working through a RFE for my L1B visa application. Would be great to learn more about your experience. Thanks.

B
Old Jun 20th 2018, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Blair yeah we supplied around 1100 pages of additional evidence and got an approval yesterday. On the RFE we had pretty much failed every requirement so went back to the drawing board and responded to it as if it was the initial application doing it all again. What did your RFE suggest you hadn't satisfied?