Wikiposts

Retired In Italy's Postings

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:37 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marriage Based Visa Overstay

Originally Posted by Retire to Italy
Sir

excuse me please but that which I speak of herein does exist,.

I give the same advice as all others who replied.

I know more that you can ever dream of and am worth much more too I
suspect "without prejudice".

Please show more respect to ladies and those who might just be more
educated than you.

To others I apolozise but this man just mademe mad.

julia
Beep Beep Beep, whats that noise.........it's the Troll alarm
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:43 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Marriage Based Visa Overstay

Jinney

Please just read what you have written herein and feel ashamed as I am
sure you must so feel.

You do not know me yet you sem to hate me.

What have I ever done to you???

No wonder certain people give the rest of us a bad name. PLease speak
more like a lady and you might just make more progress in life.

I am amazed at how you exhibit less than a society education but then
you are not in the yacht club or golf club et al like my good self.

I will continue to help all who seek my counsel herein.

Audi alter partem is my advice to my detractors.

Julia
Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris, you work it out
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus H. Christ woman... if you're going to spout Latin and pretend that you know anything at all, it helps if you get it right: audi alteram partem.

Ian
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Retire to Italy... so Pathetic!

You do not know me yet you seem to hate me. What have I ever done to you?
It's not what you've done to us, it's what you might do to others. Oh, in case you don't yet know, I was the one who made that "apology" post last week using your name. Why? Because you're an idiot who deliberately posts incorrect information and I wanted to discredit you. You sorely need to be discredited. And, while I might apologize to the other gentle readers of this forum for my impersonation, you seem to deserve every bad thing said about you!

Ian
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 1:08 pm

Talking Re: Retire to Italy... so Pathetic!

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
It's not what you've done to us, it's what you might do to others. Oh, in case you don't yet know, I was the one who made that "apology" post last week using your name. Why? Because you're an idiot who deliberately posts incorrect information and I wanted to discredit you. You sorely need to be discredited. And, while I might apologize to the other gentle readers of this forum for my impersonation, you seem to deserve every bad thing said about you!

Ian
I kind of like them Ian, always brightens my day up to hear that I'm not a member of the Yacht club....
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 2:42 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Jinney
Again, for someone so "educated" you certainly can't spell worth a damn. That's the second post you've made where you've spelled my name wrong, so I guess that's evidence that you just can't read properly, either.

Please just read what you have written herein and feel ashamed as I am sure you must so feel.

You do not know me yet you sem to hate me.
YOU don't know ME either, so I have no idea why you think I feel ashamed of something. I don't feel ashamed of anything at all.

What have I ever done to you???
Aside from the obvious?

No wonder certain people give the rest of us a bad name.
"The rest of us"?? And just who would that be? Other trolls? Sorry, you do that just fine by yourself.

PLease speak more like a lady and you might just make more progress in life.
I don't know what you mean by my needing to "speak more like a lady". I have not written anything profane and have always (unlike you) used good grammar and spelling.

As for "making more progress in life" -- again, YOU don't know me. You have no idea what I have accomplished in my life, so refrain from commenting on it.

I am amazed at how you exhibit less than a society education but then you are not in the yacht club or golf club et al like my good self.
OJ Simpson is a member of a golf club, too. So what's your point?

I will continue to help all who seek my counsel herein.
Funny, I don't see how they could since you don't provide your contact information. How would prospective "clients" call you to set up an appointment? Where are you even located?

Audi alter partem? Oh wait -- you mean audi ALTERAM partem. Damn spelling! What a pain it is!!

~ Jenney