Rescheduling a N400 Interview

Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

simon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the rough
Default Rescheduling a N400 Interview

My wife has received her appointment for her N400 interview in Orlando Florida for the first week in June, this is unbelievable as her priority date is January 6th 2006, we are going to be out of the country for this week, all bought and paid for.

Has anybody had any experience with rescheduling an interview at Orlando, and any idea how long it may be until the next interview?

Thanks for you input

Simon
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

jamie01 has a brilliant futurejamie01 has a brilliant futurejamie01 has a brilliant futurejamie01 has a brilliant futurejamie01 has a brilliant futurejamie01 has a brilliant futurejamie01 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Rescheduling a N400 Interview

I don't have an experience. Since all of these offices have so much paper work to process rescheduling an N400 interview or altering their normal workflow is probably NOT a good idea.

Originally Posted by simon bland
My wife has received her appointment for her N400 interview in Orlando Florida for the first week in June, this is unbelievable as her priority date is January 6th 2006, we are going to be out of the country for this week, all bought and paid for.

Has anybody had any experience with rescheduling an interview at Orlando, and any idea how long it may be until the next interview?

Thanks for you input

Simon
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:10 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Which is more important to you ...Orlando is quite well know for its backlog ...
in most cases ...a cancellation may put you back 6-12 months ...
Old Apr 19th 2006, 4:11 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for you input

Simon
You have to be kidding!. What is more important than that interview?