Recent L1-A Experience

Old Jun 18th 2020, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recent L1-A Experience

Originally Posted by karenkaren1
nope being done from here. Even tho L1 expires very soon, actual visa stamp has a few more years on it.... unfortunately we just missed premium processing by a couple of days (no premium processing now due to covid19). not that it is an option obviously in the foreseeable future... but we cant leave the USA as we wont get back in.
just to update from this, my families cases for L1/L2 extensions were all received to USCIS April 7th (with no premium processing available), my husbands L1 extension was approved May 8th - surprisingly quick, my status has just changed today to approved and both my kids status still say case received. Considering Covid impacts...im pretty impressed with the time scales and happy to save $ on premium processing.
Old Jun 28th 2020, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Sell27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recent L1-A Experience

Originally Posted by karenkaren1
just to update from this, my families cases for L1/L2 extensions were all received to USCIS April 7th (with no premium processing available), my husbands L1 extension was approved May 8th - surprisingly quick, my status has just changed today to approved and both my kids status still say case received. Considering Covid impacts...im pretty impressed with the time scales and happy to save $ on premium processing.
This is great news! Hopefully not long before the Kids cases are approved.