Really confused

Old Oct 19th 2004, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Really confused

So MSC has sent me a new AP and new EAD in the past week. I had both of these already, and more importantly dont NEED either of them anymore. Why in the world would that have re-issued both of these documents to me when I certainly didn't apply for either of them the second time around?

They should focus more on sending the things I do need, like the green card itself!
Old Oct 19th 2004, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Really confused

Originally Posted by andrea874
So MSC has sent me a new AP and new EAD in the past week. I had both of these already, and more importantly dont NEED either of them anymore. Why in the world would that have re-issued both of these documents to me when I certainly didn't apply for either of them the second time around?

They should focus more on sending the things I do need, like the green card itself!
This does seem very unusual. I can't imagine that USCIS would ever screw up like this. They are normally so competent and efficient in everything they do. This is a rare mistake I guess. Next thing you're going to tell me is that EADs take 6 months or more to produce. And then... that Santa Claus isn't real. Please don't say it....
Old Oct 19th 2004, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sphyrapicus
This does seem very unusual. I can't imagine that USCIS would ever screw up like this. They are normally so competent and efficient in everything they do. This is a rare mistake I guess. Next thing you're going to tell me is that EADs take 6 months or more to produce. And then... that Santa Claus isn't real. Please don't say it....

Hahah, point taken. Maybe they could expend their energy on giving EADs and APs to people that need them, rather than just sendin gthem all to me haha
Old Oct 19th 2004, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

stephiefrank is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andrea874
Hahah, point taken. Maybe they could expend their energy on giving EADs and APs to people that need them, rather than just sendin gthem all to me haha
Andrea
Obviously they have sent you MY EAD in error, silly CIS!!! I amsure once we notify them of their mistake they will rectify it immediately and send me an EAD of my very own along with free round trip tickets to Hawaii to make up for any distress caused
Oops, fell asleep at my computer again...nice dream though
Steph