Wikiposts

Quick I-751 Question

Old Sep 4th 2006, 2:25 pm
Pain in the Butt

Wildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant future
Default Quick I-751 Question

Hey all, quick question for you.

The I-751 was approved, got the letter 08/23, made an infopass appointment in Philly to get the stamp in the passport and bring in the extra 3 passport photo's they ask for on 09/06, am I right in thinking that all I need to take with me is my passport, the letter of acceptance (IR6) and the photo's, or do I need to take all the evidence we sent in too?

Also, does the wife need to be there too, She would normaly, but I'm off on vacation next week and she's just had time off cause of her dad passing away, so vacation time is mega short for her right now.

Thanks all
Old Sep 4th 2006, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

curiousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud of
Default Re: Quick I-751 Question

I dont think your wife needs to be there
Originally Posted by Wildandcrazy0525
Hey all, quick question for you.

The I-751 was approved, got the letter 08/23, made an infopass appointment in Philly to get the stamp in the passport and bring in the extra 3 passport photo's they ask for on 09/06, am I right in thinking that all I need to take with me is my passport, the letter of acceptance (IR6) and the photo's, or do I need to take all the evidence we sent in too?

Also, does the wife need to be there too, She would normaly, but I'm off on vacation next week and she's just had time off cause of her dad passing away, so vacation time is mega short for her right now.

Thanks all
Old Sep 4th 2006, 5:46 pm
Cool Dude

Default Re: Quick I-751 Question

Wildandcrazy0525 wrote:
    > Hey all, quick question for you.
    > The I-751 was approved, got the letter 08/23, made an infopass
    > appointment in Philly to get the stamp in the passport and bring in the
    > extra 3 passport photo's they ask for on 09/06, am I right in thinking
    > that all I need to take with me is my passport, the letter of
    > acceptance (IR6) and the photo's, or do I need to take all the evidence
    > we sent in too?
    > Also, does the wife need to be there too, She would normaly, but I'm off
    > on vacation next week and she's just had time off cause of her dad
    > passing away, so vacation time is mega short for her right now.
    > Thanks all
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Since you have the approval, you don't need your wife to accompany you.
Take your passport and all US ID's you have that you got from the
immigration and all the documents that the approval letter asked to
bring. Congratulation.