Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Question: Where to send I-751( remove of conditional residence)

Question: Where to send I-751( remove of conditional residence)

Old Apr 14th 2001, 4:40 am
Kathkikbut

Hi,

thanks to your tips and help from the message board we finally had our AOS interview
in Westminster and my hubby got his passport stamped. Then the officer told us to
file within 90 days of 2 years of our marriage the I-751 to remove the conditional
status of the I-551.

We asked him detailed where to send the I751 and he told us that we have to file it
to Westminster office or wherever they move. But form says to file it to main INS
Service Center in Laguna Niguel.

So what is correct way to do it , where to send it that it get's processed in time
Westminster branch or Laguna Niguel ???

Thank you so much. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Katherine

Old Apr 14th 2001, 6:20 pm
Nouveaux78

The I-485 needs to be sent to the service center. When you order your I-485 a few
years from now from INS, the packet will contain the correct address it needs to be
mailed to. Always follow the instructions in the packet.

Abe Austin

Old Apr 14th 2001, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

smldnabjp is an unknown quantity at this point

the ins website says to file I 751 at the service center
Old Apr 15th 2001, 10:36 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

She will not be filing the I-485 for the removal of conditions but rather the I-751 which will be filed at the Service Center.

Old Apr 21st 2001, 9:17 pm
riri

All I-751 MUST be filed at your Service Center. I filed my I-751 2 years ago at the
Laguna Service Center. R

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
I-751 to
    >
    >
    >
to
    >