Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Question for Mr. F and/or Mr. Udall

Wikiposts

Question for Mr. F and/or Mr. Udall

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:14 pm
magpie

Default Question for Mr. F and/or Mr. Udall

I currently reside on Saipan, CNMI, a commonwealth of the United States. I applied for AOS, AP and EAD, filed over at Guam INS office and was forwarded to MSC. I received my EAD and AP in the mail last week. Now my questions are:

1. I am going for a trip outside Saipan, when and where should I hand a copy of my AP? on exit or entry back to Saipan?

2. Will I have a problem with the INS in terms of re-entry and an application getting cancelled and/or void, since technically Saipan is not considered the US? Although I will be travelling to the mainland (US) by the end of this month.

Thanks so much for your response.

Magpie

Old Jun 4th 2004, 12:14 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question for Mr. F and/or Mr. Udall

The quickest way to *not* get a response is to directly address a question to the lawyers who frequent this newsgroup. They will not respond to questions directed specifically to them. Read the root post at the top of the British Expats page - it specifically says why!

Ian

Originally posted by magpie
I currently reside on Saipan, CNMI, a commonwealth of the United States. I applied for AOS, AP and EAD, filed over at Guam INS office and was forwarded to MSC. I received my EAD and AP in the mail last week. Now my questions are:

1. I am going for a trip outside Saipan, when and where should I hand a copy of my AP? on exit or entry back to Saipan?

2. Will I have a problem with the INS in terms of re-entry and an application getting cancelled and/or void, since technically Saipan is not considered the US? Although I will be travelling to the mainland (US) by the end of this month.

Thanks so much for your response.

Magpie