Question F in ESTA

Old Mar 23rd 2010, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

believer will become famous soon enoughbeliever will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Question F in ESTA

i wonder if anyone here in same situation who has got ESTA approved and got any problem with answer "YES" to the F. question in I-94W at POE

or being questioned/inspected by POE officer?

or never got questioned at POE?

any experience with this please?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 2:37 pm
Banned

DanielMDQ is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm trying ESTA in few hours, i'm getting the italian passport today :O

wish me luck!
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 3:48 pm
Busy at Work

lifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope someone will post a personal experience here sooner or later.

From an earlier thread, a Singaporean girl posted her experience: She was trying to visit her boyfriend in the U.S. and for some reasons applied for B1/B2 and got denied, then went back home the same day and applied for ESTA -> Approved. I believe she also answered YES to the previous visa denial question. Later on, one of her friends posted back on the same thread saying that she successfully entered the U.S. I didn't keep following the thread, but I didn't see any post describing what she went through (If additional screening was needed, etc.)
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 7:17 pm
Banned

MY ESTA GOT APPROVED

i know this doesn't mean anything, i can be denied at the port of entry, but AT LEAST the first step was sucessfull

for those who doens't know: i got denied a B2 visa with the ARGENTINIAN passport (not a country of the vWP program) on febreary, just because i was so stupid and impatient, and i couldn't wait until i get the italian passport.

Today i got the italian passport, filled the ESTA application, answered YES to the visa denial question, and it like an hour it came back approved
Old Mar 24th 2010, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

believer will become famous soon enoughbeliever will become famous soon enough

congrats! when r u planning to go to U.S? lets hear from you after declaring Yes that question on I-94W at POE, maybe you can tell us a story!!!
Old Mar 24th 2010, 11:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by believer
congrats! when r u planning to go to U.S? lets hear from you after declaring Yes that question on I-94W at POE, maybe you can tell us a story!!!
Last week of July...in 4 months...i don't know how i'm going to deal with the anxiety lol