Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Processing time for I-765 shows 11 weeks

Processing time for I-765 shows 11 weeks

Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:06 am
Just Joined

DMKH is a name known to allDMKH is a name known to allDMKH is a name known to allDMKH is a name known to allDMKH is a name known to allDMKH is a name known to allDMKH is a name known to allDMKH is a name known to allDMKH is a name known to allDMKH is a name known to allDMKH is a name known to all
Default Processing time for I-765 shows 11 weeks

Is it me or has it always said this? I notice it says so for all field offices and service centres.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:32 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Processing time for I-765 shows 11 weeks

Originally Posted by DMKH
Is it me or has it always said this? I notice it says so for all field offices and service centres.
For I-765 processing, you need to look at the NBC (National Benefits Center) processing times. You can ignore the field office and service center processing times for I-765, since that's not where it's processed.

The posted processing times are pretty useless anyway, it's only an estimated time frame, not really based on real life.

However, 11 weeks sounds about right for processing the EAD anyway. It takes about 90 days to get the EAD after filing the I-765.

Rene