Wikiposts

process time is dragging so long!

Old Jun 16th 2004, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

marzzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default process time is dragging so long!

We're on the 262nd day since I filed the I129f.
Something seems seriously wrong!? I've seen other approvals way quicker. All the prelim processing is done, so what is the delay? Any guesses or possible insight to this??

thanks,
Marzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old Jun 16th 2004, 5:17 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: process time is dragging so long!

Originally posted by marzzz
Something seems seriously wrong!? I've seen other approvals way quicker. All the prelim processing is done, so what is the delay? Any guesses or possible insight to this??

thanks,
Marzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are you going thru NSC?, Have you got any RFE'es, 262 days is way too long!!, have you contacted your rep??
If not you should!, I wonder what's the hold up.. Wish you nothing but the very best!!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

What is RFE? I'm not sure, but I think our case is going through Missouri. I've talked to reps several times who all say they don't know why our case is taking so long.

much thanks

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Are you going thru NSC?, Have you got any RFE'es, 262 days is way too long!!, have you contacted your rep??
If not you should!, I wonder what's the hold up.. Wish you nothing but the very best!!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

tenni is an unknown quantity at this point

What is RFE? I'm not sure, but I think our case is going through Missouri. I've talked to reps several times who all say they don't know why our case is taking so long.

much thanks
RFE = Request For Evidence

that's all i know. people usually get rfe's if they forgot to submit something or something was filled out improperly.

hopefully someone on this newsgroup can point you in the right direction on what to do next.

g'luck!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:46 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

thanks,
Marzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Without seeing a timeline for you it's hard to say-what is your first NOA date from NBC? Not when you filed it, when they receipted it! Once you are overdue you can and should make some ripples, not just calling the Customer Service line but using either your congressperson or senator.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 5:12 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

much thanks
MSC/NBC?? Oh boy!!, You need to contact your rep, 262 days is way too much!!
The max wait I have heard from MSC/NBC is 130 days!
Good Luck!!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

1st NOA for I129f: Sept. 29, 03
RFE notice Dec. 12, 03
RFE Receipt: Dec. 30, 03..."Please allow 30 to 60 days for processing your petition."

I talked to the lady in our congressional office today. She said the adjudicator for this case has it in his "hot hands" and should be completing the process soon. Then, of course the rest of the time for arriving at the consulate in London, etc. She told me that it's on time. I feel skeptic about this all as I heard many positive things like this before only to keep waiting...

thanks

Originally posted by cindyabs
Without seeing a timeline for you it's hard to say-what is your first NOA date from NBC? Not when you filed it, when they receipted it! Once you are overdue you can and should make some ripples, not just calling the Customer Service line but using either your congressperson or senator.