Process order?

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:20 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Process order?

bluefox,
I know that this one town is not the only one in the US that has NO street delivery of mail.
We must use a PO Box, or we do not get any mail.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

greensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nice

Originally Posted by bluefox
Thanks Rene

You are making me feel ALOT more comfortable with this whole process!

I will try not to panic (well, not too soon!).

With the mailbox, it does have our names on the inside of it, but we still end up with other peoples mail - even when its a totally wrong address (which is pretty scary!). I am so concerned about losing a really vital piece of mail.

Hopefully everything will be fine and smooth!

thanks again, i appreciate your help.

(im sure il have more questions veeeerrrrry soon!)
Rena has a way of making us all feel confortable with all our situations, thank god she knows so much as if willing to help us with our queries
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

greensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nice
Smile Re: Process order?

Originally Posted by greensparkle
Rena has a way of making us all feel confortable with all our situations, thank god she knows so much as if willing to help us with our queries
this was ment to read and is willing to help us with our inquiries, lol, late night last night, oviously still not awake,
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:30 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by greensparkle
Thanks for the nice words, greensparkle. It's not that I know so much...it's that I have a lot of time to kill and can read the forum a lot. hehehe. My help is just one of many nice people on this forum.

Rene
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Process order?

[QUOTE=Noorah101]Thanks for the nice words, greensparkle. It's not that I know so much...it's that I have a lot of time to kill and can read the forum a lot. hehehe. My help is just one of many nice people on this forum.

Rene[/QU you are right there are alot of good people on here, and take it from me you know heaps. compared to alot of people who come here for help and support, im one of them, lololol
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

bluefox is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by meauxna
bluefox,
I know that this one town is not the only one in the US that has NO street delivery of mail.
We must use a PO Box, or we do not get any mail.

Hi Rene

I am sure you are right, but i feel a bit nervous about doing it.

Is it possible to start a new thread asking this question, to see if it attracts someone who has actually done it?
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 7:22 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bluefox
Hi Rene

I am sure you are right, but i feel a bit nervous about doing it.

Is it possible to start a new thread asking this question, to see if it attracts someone who has actually done it?
That was meauxna's post....but yes, feel free to start a new thread with the topic of using a PO Box address on AOS forms.

Rene
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:08 pm
Jezebelle

jezebelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Definitely not the I-864. You should receive separate NOAs for the I-485, i-131, and I-765. Probably one for the I-130 as well, but we didn't need that form for ours, so not sure. Some people report not receiving their NOA, but for the most part, you will get one.

Probably. We did. But I've heard of others who got them in the same envelope.

I'd say an average time frame is a couple weeks to several weeks.

Ours came in plain white envelopes, return address of USCIS.

Usually, biometrics are done at a separate office called an ASC office, in your local area. Not the main immigration building. Although for some, there is no ASC office and the appointment is at the main building.

That's quite possible. Don't freak out if several weeks go by with no communication from USCIS. (I predict your next question to be...then when can I start freaking out? LOL)

Best Wishes,
Rene
Is it true if you come over on a K1 that you do not need the biometrics? My husband had it when he received his k1 in April 2005. I thought I read somewhere only fingerprinting or is it done on the same day? We just received fingerprinting appt.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by jezebelle
Is it true if you come over on a K1 that you do not need the biometrics? My husband had it when he received his k1 in April 2005. I thought I read somewhere only fingerprinting or is it done on the same day? We just received fingerprinting appt.
Hi jezebelle,

The biometrics one has done for a K-1 visa at the consulate stage are for that visa only. Biometrics are required for AOS also. I believe they will do biometrics again for naturalization.

If your husband is going in for biometrics, it could include either his AOS fingerprinting (all ten fingers), or his EAD biometrics (1 digit fingerprint and photo), or both. If he applied for EAD, which I'm sure he did, see if they can do both on the same day.

If he needs to renew his EAD during the wait for the AOS interview, he will need to go in again for the 1-digit fingerprint and photo for the new EAD.

Best Wishes,
Rene