Preparation for B2 interview

Old Aug 9th 2018, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

jamie99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Preparation for B2 interview

Hello
Just wanted to ask, I want to offer some supporting evidence (tenancy agreement, letter from work confirming length of service etc,) that I don't remember being asked for last time.
Am I able to offer at first window, or wait go be asked at second window? ... if that makes sense?

Got my interview next week and want to stand a better chance of success! Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 9th 2018, 9:49 am
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Preparation for B2 interview

Originally Posted by jamie99
Hello
Just wanted to ask, I want to offer some supporting evidence (tenancy agreement, letter from work confirming length of service etc,) that I don't remember being asked for last time.
Am I able to offer at first window, or wait go be asked at second window? ... if that makes sense?

Got my interview next week and want to stand a better chance of success! Thanks in advance.
In my experience, none of this stuff is likely to be accepted at either window. I've had extra documentation handed back to me as being unnecessary. They are simply interested in the essentials - ACRO cert, DS-160 confirmation and VCU-01 etc.
Old Aug 9th 2018, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

But I've often seen comments to suggest one should have a letter from work or tenancy agreement? Is that only in case they ask for it?
Old Aug 9th 2018, 11:41 am
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

But I've often seen comments to suggest one should have a letter from work or tenancy agreement? Is that only in case they ask for it?
It's unlikely that any of that kind of evidence would be asked for, but there's certainly no harm in being prepared and taking it along anyway.
Old Aug 9th 2018, 12:57 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

They have your work details on the application, very rare to be asked for anything but no harm taking it.
Old Aug 9th 2018, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Ok thanks just wanted to be prepared!
Old Aug 13th 2018, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Preparation for B2 interview UPDATE

Thanks to the help on this forum I had my interview today in Belfast and was successful! Was told it'll be with couriers in about a week and to have a good holiday!!!

One thing, in my shock, I didn't ask if it's single trip or multiple entry...any ideas what I might get? I'll live with single trip and reapply if necessary.

Thanks again. I'll write a review of the Belfast experience tomorrow. Having a wee drink now! (Just the one)
Old Aug 13th 2018, 4:30 pm
Account Closed

Default Re: Preparation for B2 interview UPDATE

Thanks to the help on this forum I had my interview today in Belfast and was successful! Was told it'll be with couriers in about a week and to have a good holiday!!!

One thing, in my shock, I didn't ask if it's single trip or multiple entry...any ideas what I might get? I'll live with single trip and reapply if necessary.

Thanks again. I'll write a review of the Belfast experience tomorrow. Having a wee drink now! (Just the one)
The vast majority of visas will be issued for multiple entries.