please someone help!

Old Feb 1st 2001, 6:10 am
Carl Dean

Please someone help!! It has been 40 days since our 129-f was approved and I (the
Canadian) haven't received a package from the consolate?!?! Here's the catch the form I
797 said we have been assigned to theToronto Consolate, but in all my reading and research
I thought only Montreal handled the K-1 visas. Here's my e-mail address, any
advice/guidance is welcomed and appreciated!! - I'm leaving my e-mail address because i
can't seem to figure out the newsgroup -ok, laugh, it's ok..... [email protected]
thanks!! Jenn V

Old Feb 1st 2001, 7:23 am
Rita

Think you better get on the phone (wonder why you didn't do this 39 days and 23 hours ago)
and have Toronto transfer your paperwork to Montreal or Vancouver (whichever is better for
you). Then get on the phone to whichever US Consulate and have them call Toronto and ask
them to pass on the paperwork to them.

I'm curious: Did you think this would correct itself all on its own?

Rita

In article <[email protected]>,

> Please someone help!! It has been 40 days since our 129-f was
approved
> and I (the Canadian) haven't received a package from the
consolate?!?!
> Here's the catch the form I 797 said we have been assigned to
theToronto
> Consolate, but in all my reading and research I thought only Montreal handled the K-1
> visas. Here's my e-mail address, any advice/guidance
is
> welcomed and appreciated!! - I'm leaving my e-mail address because i can't seem to
> figure out the newsgroup -ok, laugh, it's ok..... [email protected] thanks!! Jenn V
>
>

--
The K1 FAQ is now at http://www.k1faq.com www2.apex.net/users/thehydes