Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Please pray for our upcoming interview

Wikiposts

Please pray for our upcoming interview

Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

Sureyya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please pray for our upcoming interview

Hello everyone...

I am posting here because i am sure there is many here who will understand. My husband has his interview in 6 days in Islamabad, Pakistan. This interview means so much. It is the tendency of Pakistan to issue the visa same day or else telll them that they have to review the case for 45 days, but those 45 days seem to last 6 months or more, from what i have read. I cant wait 6 months more for my husband I miss him so much. It feels my whole life is depending on one or two people discretion at the embassy. I know we are totally prepared with a lot of evidence but I cant even plan my life beyond one month because i dont know what is going to happen in my life. Anyway, I am so nervous I cant sleep and I am eating all the time out of nervousnesss. If this continues i will be 500 pounds!! Please everyone pray for me, and give me any advice/support you have to offer. I need it badlyyyyy

THank you very much

Sureyya
Husbands K-3 interview Jan 20, Islamabad Pakistan
*bites nails*
Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:34 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Please pray for our upcoming interview

well I hope it all works out for you..

and eat some low carb so you dont gain too much weight
Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the interview....
Old Jan 13th 2004, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Sureyya
Hello everyone...

I am posting here because i am sure there is many here who will understand. My husband has his interview in 6 days in Islamabad, Pakistan. This interview means so much. It is the tendency of Pakistan to issue the visa same day or else telll them that they have to review the case for 45 days, but those 45 days seem to last 6 months or more, from what i have read. I cant wait 6 months more for my husband I miss him so much. It feels my whole life is depending on one or two people discretion at the embassy. I know we are totally prepared with a lot of evidence but I cant even plan my life beyond one month because i dont know what is going to happen in my life. Anyway, I am so nervous I cant sleep and I am eating all the time out of nervousnesss. If this continues i will be 500 pounds!! Please everyone pray for me, and give me any advice/support you have to offer. I need it badlyyyyy

THank you very much

Sureyya
*bites nails*
Lots of Prayers and Luck to you and your husband
Old Jan 13th 2004, 4:23 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

You'll be in our prayers!
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

purvi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone...

THank you very much

Sureyya
*bites nails*

All the best to both of you, hope u both can be together soon.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:17 am
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyway, I am so nervous I cant sleep and I am eating all the time out of nervousnesss. If this continues i will be 500 pounds!! Please everyone pray for me, and give me any advice/support you have to offer. I need it badlyyyyy

THank you very much

Sureyya
*bites nails*
Well, I would think that nails are pretty low-calorie and probably even fat-free, but we wouldn't want you to get an appendicitis!!

We'll be thinking about you, sending you good thoughts and praying for you and your hubby! Best of luck!! I'm sure everything will go well.