Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Please apologize ~ you can vote as a Green Card holder

Wikiposts

Please apologize ~ you can vote as a Green Card holder

Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:10 pm
Retire to Italy

Default Please apologize ~ you can vote as a Green Card holder

I am just soo sad to see all who with some venom and threats of
reporting attacked my post in the context of voting.

May be they just are not informed as to the facts but it is clearly
established by law and statute that Green card holders may vote in
American local elections as has been pointed out herein.

I would never urge anyone to break the law and as you can now see I did
not.

Perhaps those herein who "think" they know better might have the spirit
to apolozise and also to retract any reports made in error.

I expect many many herein are not aware that they may register to vote
upon receipt of a GC.

In the absense of an apology I reserve my right to take any and all
actions appropriate have regard to all the circumstance of the matters
herein.

Julia

Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Please apologize ~ you can vote as a Green Card holder

Originally Posted by Retire to Italy

herein.

Julia

Julia,

What, exactly, do you mean by the statement, herein?
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:17 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

not.

upon receipt of a GC.

herein.

Julia

I make that 3 x herein's!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:28 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Julia,

If you are going to add information to the forum, please be *very* specific, as you have been in this post where you finally said "American local elections". I, and I'm sure others, would jump to a conclusion that your other post means voting in a Presidential election, which is *not* legal as a green card holder.

In the future, please be more specific in your posts, so as not to cause confusion to those who don't know the hard facts.

Thanks.

not.

upon receipt of a GC.

herein.

Julia
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:33 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

not.

upon receipt of a GC.

herein.

Julia
Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt?
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt?
Yikes!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:44 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bionomique
Yikes!
It's a long story, but a funny one..... if she ever comes back! :-)
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Julia,

If you are going to add information to the forum, please be *very* specific, as you have been in this post where you finally said "American local elections". I, and I'm sure others, would jump to a conclusion that your other post means voting in a Presidential election, which is *not* legal as a green card holder.

In the future, please be more specific in your posts, so as not to cause confusion to those who don't know the hard facts.

Thanks.
I agree. It's either a case of purposefully choosing to omit information with an interest to incite a conflict, or an oversight. Judging by the manner in which the posts appear to be deliberately crafted in pseudo or quasi contract lingo, (does anyone really talk like that??), I'd be inclined to think it's the former.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:55 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. It's either a case of purposefully choosing to omit information with an interest to incite a conflict, or an oversight. Judging by the manner in which the posts appear to be deliberately crafted in pseudo or quasi contract lingo, (does anyone really talk like that??), I'd be inclined to think it's the former.
Agreed!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

In the absense of an apology I reserve my right to take any and all actions appropriate...
What sort of action could you possibly take in a public newsgroup? You are such a joke... though, not nearly as funny as the joke on your mother when you were born. Your son must be terribly ashamed to have such an idiot for a mother!

Ian
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:57 pm

In other words ...a troll, beautifully put though :-)
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
What sort of action could you possibly take in a public newsgroup? You are such a joke... though, not nearly as funny as the joke on your mother when you were born. Your son must be terribly ashamed to have such an idiot for a mother!

Ian
Aaaah Ian, she's back !!!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:34 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Julia,

What, exactly, do you mean by the statement, herein?
It's pretty straighforward, isn't it? It's one of the five senses: seain, tuchin, smelin, taystin and herein!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed
It's pretty straighforward, isn't it? It's one of the five senses: seain, tuchin, smelin, taystin and herein!
OMG. I have tears of laughter streaming down my face! That's hilarious.

Elaine
Old Jul 20th 2005, 12:37 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Aaaah Ian, she's back !!!
Yah! When she was born, the doctor should have slapped her mother!

Ian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.