Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Petition for visiting from China....

Petition for visiting from China....

Old May 24th 2001, 6:20 pm
jing moy
Posts: n/a

Hi, all:

Do anyone know what form I can be used to apply my relatives from China to the U.S.
for visiting? I tried to find the form in the INS and China Embassy Website, but
couldn't find it. Please let me know the title of the form and the place can be
obtained. I'll be appreciated. You could reply me in the news group or send me an
email. Thanks.

Fenny [email protected]
Old May 25th 2001, 10:12 am
Sylvia Ottemoeller
Posts: n/a

jing moy wrote:


Your relatives will fill out, sign and submit the form OF 156 themselves, to apply
for a B-2 "visitor for pleasure" visa. Here's the site with links to the OF 156 used
in China: http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/en...isa/index.html

Here are some other versions of OF 156:

http://travel.state.gov/acrobatof156.html http://www.visalaw.com/forms/of-156.html

If you are talking about a letter of invitation from you, to help your relatives in
getting the visa, there is a sample at this site:


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.