Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Permanent resident card received!!!

Permanent resident card received!!!

Old Nov 29th 2001, 12:14 am
Robin

Hello all, not been here in a while, but wanted to update on the arrival of Larry's
'green' card.

We had our AOS interview in Louisville on August 6; were notified by mail on 9-11 of
the AOS application approval being made on September
8. Got the actual card in the mail today, less than 4 months after the interview.

Here's wishing all a happy and 'together' Christmas....

Robin and Larry

Old Nov 30th 2001, 9:22 am
Mhaley12345

Congrats!....enjoy your holidays...

Old Dec 6th 2001, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

mikedurkes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi what is AOS and NOA I don't understand this terminology. I have applied to remove conditional resident using I-751 form and got letter from INS vermont that it is extended for one year.
When did u applied and how it work out i.e. what are the steps after filing for I 751
Originally posted by Mhaley12345
Congrats!....enjoy your holidays...
Old Dec 6th 2001, 11:19 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

NOA = Notice of Action and/or Notice of Approval

AOS = Adjustment of Status

This gentleman has just been granted his conditional permanent residency. He will remove the conditions, as you are doing, in one year and 9 months.

Rita

PS Congratulations Robin and Larry