Out of curiosity - N400 in Ca

Old Dec 24th 2007, 2:49 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Out of curiosity - N400 in Ca

I havent seen anyone post on here in recent months with timelines for N400 applications going through California. USCIS web site shows 7 month timeline but we all know how accurate they are so was curious to see if anyone has or is in the process of applying.
(I am actually going through Sacramento field office).
My application filed July 2007. Biometrics done at the end of November 2007.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 7:13 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Out of curiosity - N400 in Ca

Originally Posted by CharlieS
I havent seen anyone post on here in recent months with timelines for N400 applications going through California. USCIS web site shows 7 month timeline but we all know how accurate they are so was curious to see if anyone has or is in the process of applying.
(I am actually going through Sacramento field office).
My application filed July 2007. Biometrics done at the end of November 2007.
Archie:

You are up there with whats happening with the clients in our office. Lets put it this way -- at a liaison meeting a few weeks back, the LOS Field Director of CIS described how they are scrounging resources to get ready for the oncoming "tsunami."
Old Dec 24th 2007, 10:48 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Archie:

You are up there with whats happening with the clients in our office. Lets put it this way -- at a liaison meeting a few weeks back, the LOS Field Director of CIS described how they are scrounging resources to get ready for the oncoming "tsunami."
Archie?
Old Dec 25th 2007, 1:27 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Rene, I think Mr. F. may have Charlie confused with Archie Wilson, who also recently posted about N-400?

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you and Sadegh!
~SecretGarden
Old Dec 25th 2007, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Archie Wilson will become famous soon enough

Hi Mr. F,
This is the real Archie.
Next time you see Mr. Liason, please ask him if the large increases in the fees we are paying will help him 'scrounge' some resources?
Seriously, thanks for the info. on 'their' mindset.
You have been at this for a long time and seen some tsunamis.
How much time does your crystal ball show for processing of a N-400 at CSC filed on, say July 25, 2007, with interview to be in Sacramento Field Office?
Thanks,
Archie Wilson