WHich one is better, (and faster)

Old Jun 19th 2017, 10:48 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHich one is better, (and faster)

Rete was not referring to minimum wage. She was referring to the minimum amount he needs to earn, in the USA, in order to sponsor you for either a spouse visa or an Adjustment of Status.

So he has a permanent address in the USA?

If you are willing to go through all the trouble and expense of getting a green card, only to have it deemed abandoned at some point during the next 8 years, go for it.

I personally would remain unmarried and get the seasonal work visa for the next 8 years.

Rene
Old Jun 19th 2017, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

Fran.arayag is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Rete was not referring to minimum wage. She was referring to the minimum amount he needs to earn, in the USA, in order to sponsor you for either a spouse visa or an Adjustment of Status.

So he has a permanent address in the USA?

If you are willing to go through all the trouble and expense of getting a green card, only to have it deemed abandoned at some point during the next 8 years, go for it.

I personally would remain unmarried and get the seasonal work visa for the next 8 years.

Rene

I know what she meant, and talking about "real address and salary " gives me the reason.

Nevermind!

So yes, he earns enough to be my sponsor. And yes of course, he has a house.
I wont sleep with my fiance in a bunk bed !!!
Old Jun 20th 2017, 12:01 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, so now that you know your options, the choice is yours.

Your thread title asks "which one is best", so that's what we have answered.

Rene
Old Jun 20th 2017, 12:54 am
Just Joined

Fran.arayag is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
OK, so now that you know your options, the choice is yours.

Your thread title asks "which one is best", so that's what we have answered.

Rene
Thanks!