Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Omg The Time Has Come I Got Approved On The 27th Oh Dear God!

Omg The Time Has Come I Got Approved On The 27th Oh Dear God!

Old Sep 28th 2002, 8:49 am
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Omg The Time Has Come I Got Approved On The 27th NSC

OMG!!!!!!!!! I wanna scream!!!!!!! I been chattin with my sweetie all evening & he put me on hold for a sec to go do something & got this idea to check on our petition. I gave him the number so he could check & he types this one sentence to me that I really dont understand so I go check & am thinking he best not be jokin here cause I will be pissed & sure enough I AM APPROVED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Here is what it says.

Current Status: Approval Notice Sent

This case has been approved. On September 27, 2002, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

OH MAN I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! AAAAAACK I AM ON MY WAY WOOOOOOOOOO

Oops forgot to add I went thru Nebraska but I bet most here know that already. LOL

Timeline-
1st NOA May 22nd
2nd NOA September 27th
129 days of hell but over now.

Last edited by PEACHSTER; Sep 28th 2002 at 9:44 am.
Old Sep 28th 2002, 10:30 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Omg The Time Has Come I Got Approved On The 27th NSC

Originally posted by PEACHSTER:
OMG!!!!!!!!! I wanna scream!!!!!!! I been chattin with my sweetie all evening & he put me on hold for a sec to go do something & got this idea to check on our petition. I gave him the number so he could check & he types this one sentence to me that I really dont understand so I go check & am thinking he best not be jokin here cause I will be pissed & sure enough I AM APPROVED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Here is what it says.

This case has been approved. On September 27, 2002, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Oops forgot to add I went thru Nebraska but I bet most here know that already. LOL

Timeline-
1st NOA May 22nd
2nd NOA September 27th
ooooh, big congrats, peachster! My heart has gone out for you two; so close and yet so far away. Nearly there now!
best wishes!!
Old Sep 28th 2002, 11:04 am
Petey's Playmate

Originally posted by meauxna:

ooooh, big congrats, peachster! My heart has gone out for you two; so close and yet so far away. Nearly there now!
best wishes!!
Thanks so much. I still can't get over the petition has finally been approved. I really didnt expect it to be approved till after this audit freeze, well knowing we was approved cause the guy I talked to at Nebraska said we wouldnt & nothing would be sent out. So I checked before noon yesturday & got the same ol message I had been getting so I thought well no point in checking again till the audit is over with. Well my fiance got this feeling to check so he thought what the heck & types me a message that he got a feeling to check on our petition annnnnnnnnd & didnt say anymore. LOL So I thought ok I need to check this out cause I dont know what he is talking about & better not be joking with this & my heart was just pounding & when I seen this case has been approved I couldnt believe it!

What is interesting tho is I called the Nebraska auto line & get the same message when I punch in my case number the 70-100 days one. I guess that they are not updating that one till after the audit. I hope anyway.

Sorry for ramblin here but I just can't beleive this wait part is over with.

Oh to everyone else who is waiting & has been waiting with me, I hope you get that approval soon.

The best part is NO RFE WOOOOOOOOOOO
Old Sep 28th 2002, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Paul E is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Omg The Time Has Come I Got Approved On The 27th NSC

Congrats Peachster

So happy to hear you guys have been approved. Yep, think the light at the end of the tunnel is getting there for at least a few of us now.

I hope all this audit stuff doesn't bog the system down more for the others who are waiting desperately to be with their loved ones...guess time will tell on that one.

Best of luck again and congrats

Paul E
Old Sep 28th 2002, 12:46 pm
Oregon/ShangHai

donahso is an unknown quantity at this point

I told you to hang in there, PEACHSTER. I am so very happy for you. Now, comes the quick part. Is he going through Vancouver or Montreal? I think they will both open provisionals to speed things up. Time to start getting ready for the interview.....it won't be long now.

-Don H
Old Sep 28th 2002, 4:39 pm
Petey's Playmate

Originally posted by donahso:
I told you to hang in there, PEACHSTER. I am so very happy for you. Now, comes the quick part. Is he going through Vancouver or Montreal? I think they will both open provisionals to speed things up. Time to start getting ready for the interview.....it won't be long now.

-Don H
Thanks Don.
Old Sep 28th 2002, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Mooey is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Omg The Time Has Come I Got Approved On The 27th NSC

Oh Peachester I am so Happy for you, I call3ed Nebraska on Friday afternoon and was told than nothing woulr be heard until after the Audit.. The I get back from Work today and chjeck in and I see that both you and Don had been approved,, Now Im really upset because dons was the 28th May and mine was 24th,,, I really aint having much luck with mine and I am getting so very fed up now,,

All the very best of Luck to you..
Mooey

Timeline-
1st NOA May 22nd
2nd NOA September 27th
Old Sep 28th 2002, 5:40 pm
Petey's Playmate

Originally posted by Mooey:
Oh Peachester I am so Happy for you, I call3ed Nebraska on Friday afternoon and was told than nothing woulr be heard until after the Audit.. The I get back from Work today and chjeck in and I see that both you and Don had been approved,, Now Im really upset because dons was the 28th May and mine was 24th,,, I really aint having much luck with mine and I am getting so very fed up now,,

All the very best of Luck to you..
Mooey

Thanks Mooey I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I found out someone with a notice date after mine was approved like the 13th of this month. I am like this is crap that I still hadnt been approved. What we was told about finding out nothing thru this audit is more BS spewing from there mouths. However like I said in my post I dont think there updating the auto line cause when I called it last night I got the same message of 70-100 days. So I am happy that the online check is still updating.

Hang in there, you should get the good news soon.
Old Sep 28th 2002, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: Omg The Time Has Come I Got Approved On The 27th NSC

Thanks Peachester I am trying to stay positive.. I have called the telephone recored message and thats the same and I have checked the online and thats the same did you check the phone line since you heard you was approved or is it just the online that is updated????

Thanks Mooey I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I found out someone with a notice date after mine was approved like the 13th of this month. I am like this is crap that I still hadnt been approved. What we was told about finding out nothing thru this audit is more BS spewing from there mouths. However like I said in my post I dont think there updating the auto line cause when I called it last night I got the same message of 70-100 days. So I am happy that the online check is still updating.

Hang in there, you should get the good news soon.
Old Sep 28th 2002, 6:45 pm
Oregon/ShangHai

Thanks Peachester I am trying to stay positive.. I have called the telephone recored message and thats the same and I have checked the online and thats the same did you check the phone line since you heard you was approved or is it just the online that is updated????

Mooey, check online:
https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/...s/caseStat.jsp

Maybe your's got through, too. I hope so.

-Don H
Old Sep 28th 2002, 7:01 pm
Ronald Austin

Default Re: Omg The Time Has Come I Got Approved On The 27th Oh Dear God!

Peachster,
Wonderful news, and wonderful to see the joy in your post!! I'm just
starting I-129F/K-1 process, and I know the joy I'll feel when I get that
approval.
Take Care,
Ron

"PEACHSTER" wrote in message
news:427953.1033231161@britishexpats-
.com
    > Originally posted by donahso:
    > > I told you to hang in there, PEACHSTER. I am so very happy for you.
    > > Now, comes the quick part. Is he going through Vancouver or Montreal?
    > > I think they will both open provisionals to speed things up. Time to
    > > start getting ready for the interview.....it won't be long now.
    > >
    > > -Don H
    > Thanks Don.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 28th 2002, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: Omg The Time Has Come I Got Approved On The 27th NSC

Hi Don
Nope still nothing for me my 1st NOA was 24th May Im so very fed up and depressed now
I called the phone line still that horrid 70/100 days notice and I just checked on line and the same there..
I was told on Friday afternoon by Nebraska that NO one will hear anything till after the audit and the phone or online woulndnt be updated...
Why do they have to Lie.. Not even a request for further info which I culd stand at this time at lñeast I would know someone was looking at it...

Mooey, check online:
https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/...s/caseStat.jsp

Maybe your's got through, too. I hope so.

-Don H
Old Sep 28th 2002, 8:42 pm
Oregon/ShangHai

Hi Don
Nope still nothing for me my 1st NOA was 24th May Im so very fed up and depressed now
I called the phone line still that horrid 70/100 days notice and I just checked on line and the same there..
I was told on Friday afternoon by Nebraska that NO one will hear anything till after the audit and the phone or online woulndnt be updated...
Why do they have to Lie.. Not even a request for further info which I culd stand at this time at lñeast I would know someone was looking at it...

Please believe me, I know how you feel. I had resigned myself to wait another 2 ~ 3 weeks before hearing anything and was totally shocked this morning. Every time I think about it, I get a little damp behind the glasses.

Hang in there. I think the stuff that got moved onto desks before the freeze will be completed when the black-out is over. So, it won't be much longer. Just keep the faith that YOU WILL BE APPROVED. Also, some of us will wait another 6 ~ 8 months becasue of where we have get our visas. I think you're on the fast track, so your's will be finished when I am still waiting on an interview date. There is an end to this. Just have to hang tough and keep your 'eye on the prize'.

-Don H
Old Sep 28th 2002, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the encouragement Don, I sure do need it right now,,
I am trying so hard to stay positive, for Ken sake also I know this isnt easy for him, Its just so upsetting when the people that have yor future in their hands tell you so many lies...
I will get through this because I have a prize at teh end and they will not beat me down..
Thank you all for giveing me the strength to do it..

Please believe me, I know how you feel. I had resigned myself to wait another 2 ~ 3 weeks before hearing anything and was totally shocked this morning. Every time I think about it, I get a little damp behind the glasses.

Hang in there. I think the stuff that got moved onto desks before the freeze will be completed when the black-out is over. So, it won't be much longer. Just keep the faith that YOU WILL BE APPROVED. Also, some of us will wait another 6 ~ 8 months becasue of where we have get our visas. I think you're on the fast track, so your's will be finished when I am still waiting on an interview date. There is an end to this. Just have to hang tough and keep your 'eye on the prize'.

-Don H
Old Sep 28th 2002, 10:33 pm
Petey's Playmate

Thanks for the encouragement Don, I sure do need it right now,,
I am trying so hard to stay positive, for Ken sake also I know this isnt easy for him, Its just so upsetting when the people that have yor future in their hands tell you so many lies...
I will get through this because I have a prize at teh end and they will not beat me down..
Thank you all for giveing me the strength to do it..

Mooey I dont think the phone auto line is updating thru this freeze. My sweetie checked online & there it was approved.

I really hope you get that good news soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.