OldJuddian N400 Timeline

Old Jan 12th 2019, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

OldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond repute
Default OldJuddian N400 Timeline

17 Dec 2018 - N400 Received. Est Wait time 18 months
21 Dec 2018 - Biometrics appointment scheduled notice, Est completion March 2020
10 Jan 2018 - Biometrics appointment ASC USCIS Seattle, Est completion January 2020 (12 months )
Old Nov 8th 2019, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

OldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OldJuddian N400 Timeline

After 5 months of no estimated completion date, and transfer to an unknown office, I now have an interview scheduled and just waiting for the doc to appear to find out where and when.

21 Dec 2018 - Biometrics appointment scheduled notice, Est completion March 2020
10 Jan 2019 - Biometrics appointment ASC USCIS Seattle, Est completion January 2020 (12 months )
7 Jun 2019 - We transferred your application to another USCIS field office for review (Est completion - taking longer than expected)
7 Nov 2019 - We Scheduled your interview

Last edited by OldJuddian; Nov 8th 2019 at 1:48 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2019, 5:35 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. Let us know how the interview went and when you are scheduled for the oath ceremony.
Old Dec 20th 2019, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

After 5 months of no estimated completion date, and transfer to an unknown office, I now have an interview scheduled and just waiting for the doc to appear to find out where and when.

10 Jan 2019 - Biometrics appointment ASC USCIS Seattle, Est completion January 2020 (12 months )
7 Jun 2019 - We transferred your application to another USCIS field office for review (Est completion - taking longer than expected)
19 Dec 2019 - Interview in Yakima (10:30 am)
19 Dec 2019 - Oath Ceremony in Yakima (2 pm)

Seattle is overloaded so the Yakima office is handling some cases, it is a 2-3 hour drive. It is very much a provincial office compared to the Seattle one, very low-key and low stress.
After going through the scanner my name was called even before I had my shoes back on, so no waiting.
6/6 on the questions, some case review and that was all. Less than one hour from parking to completion.
The shock was that I was then asked if I could attend the Oath Ceremony in the afternoon. Due to the long drive they schedule the ceremony on the same day, but this was not mentioned in the letters.
The Ceremony was quick as snow was falling heavily and all the new citizens needed to get over the mountains, so no videos, just handing out of certificates. It was less than 30 min for 16 people from 10 countries.
Old Dec 20th 2019, 11:25 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! Welcome to the club!
Old Dec 20th 2019, 1:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the world of citizenship. Lovely that it was such an eventful day for you with the interview, testing, and then oath ceremony all rolled into one. Glad you made it home safely and congratulations.
Old Dec 20th 2019, 2:44 pm
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OldJuddian

19 Dec 2019 - Interview in Yakima (10:30 am)
19 Dec 2019 - Oath Ceremony in Yakima (2 pm)

Seattle is overloaded so the Yakima office is handling some cases, it is a 2-3 hour drive. It is very much a provincial office compared to the Seattle one, very low-key and low stress.
After going through the scanner my name was called even before I had my shoes back on, so no waiting.
6/6 on the questions, some case review and that was all. Less than one hour from parking to completion.
The shock was that I was then asked if I could attend the Oath Ceremony in the afternoon. Due to the long drive they schedule the ceremony on the same day, but this was not mentioned in the letters.
The Ceremony was quick as snow was falling heavily and all the new citizens needed to get over the mountains, so no videos, just handing out of certificates. It was less than 30 min for 16 people from 10 countries.
I hope they still had time to give you your welcome letter from the President. Congrats 🍾