Occupations that qualify for TN1

Old Apr 16th 2001, 6:42 pm
Aaron K. Thompson
Posts: n/a

I realize these occupations aren't listed as those that qualify for a TN1 visa, but
is it possible for either a dental hygienist or a licensed professional counselor
from Canada to practice in the US? What type(s) of visas could they possibly obtain?


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.