Wikiposts

Oath in Orlando

Old May 13th 2003, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

simon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the rough
Default Oath in Orlando

Hi

I have my swearing in on Thursday and the University of Central Florida Arena, in Orlando.

Has anyone been there for the oath Ceramony, I am trying to find out if family can go and watch, being in an arena, I would hope so, but with the security issue, I don't know.

Any experience would be appreciated

Thanks

Simon
Old May 13th 2003, 2:39 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Oath in Orlando

Originally posted by simon bland
Hi

I have my swearing in on Thursday and the University of Central Florida Arena, in Orlando.

Has anyone been there for the oath Ceramony, I am trying to find out if family can go and watch, being in an arena, I would hope so, but with the security issue, I don't know.

Thanks

Simon
Good luck, Simon. I can imagine how excited you are!!
There were only 96 candidates at my own oath ceremony, and no security whatsoever, probably since it was held in the ballroom of a local hotel. I was provided with a format of the ceremony beforehand at the interview as well as information on the presence of family and friends and when and how photos could be taken...
But I suspect Orlando is probably a whole different ball game

Last edited by Ranjini; May 13th 2003 at 2:41 am.
Old May 13th 2003, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

simon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Ranjini

Yes I am very excited,I want to have my family with me, but we will have to wait and see, I was not given anything at interview, just told you will get an oath letter in the mail, and the letter doesn't say anything. If noone else has any information, I think I will just take them anyway and see what happens, they could always go and see Mickey Mouse, for a couple of hours if they are not allowed in

Thanks Again

Simon
Old May 13th 2003, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

stevelisaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oath in Orlando

Originally posted by simon bland
Hi

Thanks

Simon
Congratulations Simon!
Old May 13th 2003, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks

Hope you get your interview soon

Good Luck