NYC roll call-AOS

Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

grouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura about
Default NYC roll call-AOS

So we have been waiting 27 months-filed mid-August 2003. Any other 2003 people from New York still out there?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:25 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NYC roll call-AOS

Originally Posted by grouchy
So we have been waiting 27 months-filed mid-August 2003. Any other 2003 people from New York still out there?

Yes, in fact one is reporting in today on her AOS interview and another is set to go either today or tomorrow in Garden City and yet another yesterday is still waiting after 2 or more years.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

grouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Rete--haven't been viewing recently as was home on maternity leave until today.

Originally Posted by Rete
Yes, in fact one is reporting in today on her AOS interview and another is set to go either today or tomorrow in Garden City and yet another yesterday is still waiting after 2 or more years.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:45 pm
sobol1978

i filed in NYC in FEB 2004- i got my interview date couple weeks ago.
Jan 18th is a big day

Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point

We filed in December 2003. The AOS was transferred to the California Service Center in early October 2005. We're still waiting.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

almoya is on a distinguished road

Filed Sep 2003. Interviewed in Garden City Sept 2005. Waiting for namecheck clearance.

Just got my third AP and waiting for third EAD.

It's so sad. I was so patient for so long, now I just want to cry.

Alberto
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

Angelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really nice

Add me to the NEW YORK list.

I filed for AOS in October 2003, file was sent to CSC September 20th 2005, had a couple of touches mid October, but nothing since!...the waiting continues.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Ndori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to all

For those whose AOS file has been transferred to CSC here is a valubale thread.
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/in...pic=60073&st=0
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

sharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to all

We beat all of you. We send in our I-485 in JANUARY of 2003... still waiting.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

Visitor is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: NYC roll call-AOS

October 8th 2002 NYC
Just got an interview for Feb 2006.

It seems a lot of us got shafted by the USCIS with our timelines. Its not fair but what can you do?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Visitor
It seems a lot of us got shafted by the USCIS with our timelines. Its not fair but what can you do?
Are you aware that last year alone, USCIS processed 7.3 million applications and received 5.9 million more? That's almost 28,000 per day! Puts things in perspective, eh?

Ian
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

That is true, but when many people are getting interviews within months, while others like my husband and some of the other posters are waiting well over 2 years, makes you wonder, does it not? Esp since in NYC the pilot program people were getting their green cards in a couple of months. And as even non-pilot program people who filed later than us have gotten interviews, how can you blame people for starting to feel frustrated? First in first out is fairest (millions of applications or not), but that does not seem to be the way they work yet. Hope they manage to fix that someday soon.

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Are you aware that last year alone, USCIS processed 7.3 million applications and received 5.9 million more? That's almost 28,000 per day! Puts things in perspective, eh?

Ian
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

First in first out is fairest (millions of applications or not), but that does not seem to be the way they work yet.
Are you suggesting that if someone's application is stalled for whatever reason, that everyone whose application was received afterwards should remain stalled for the sake of the first application? I don't know about you, but I'd hate to be stalled for months or years for no other reason than the guy right before me got a hit on his name! What does a hit on his name have to do with my eligibility for USCIS benefits?

Ian
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

I'm not suggesting that. But there are plenty of cases that were stalled not for name check reasons, but because they fell through the cracks of the processing speed-up and just have not been worked on at all yet.

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Are you suggesting that if someone's application is stalled for whatever reason, that everyone whose application was received afterwards should remain stalled for the sake of the first application? I don't know about you, but I'd hate to be stalled for months or years for no other reason than the guy right before me got a hit on his name! What does a hit on his name have to do with my eligibility for USCIS benefits?

Ian
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Visitor is an unknown quantity at this point

I know they are overwhelmed with the deluge of applications.
All I would like to see is that they process applications in the order they were received.
That's logical right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.