Wikiposts

Nvc

Old Jun 7th 2003, 10:05 am
Just Joined

gracechris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nvc

can someone please enlighten me on an issue that i see talked about in this forum? grace (filipina in hong kong) and i just received our approval from NSC on june 3. i expect to receive the approval notice in the mail any day now. and, sometime relatively soon, i expect our petition to arrive at NVC. i have seen the vast majority of folks report that it took NVC anywhere from several days to several weeks to approve their petition and send it on to the respective embassy. however, i see that there is an issue associated with russian born beneficiaries requiring extra security checks - and thus experiencing NVC delays. i feel for you guys and sincerely hope that this process does not take an excessive amount of time. i know how hard this is for you. you are in our prayers.

grace is filipina in hong kong (an embassy with a light visa load). is anyone aware of any particular procedures/circumstances/security checks, etc. that are required of beneficiaries using hong kong embassy? is the delay associated with russian born beneficiaries one of a kind??

thanks in advance for responses!

chris