NSC timeline Update

Old Mar 2nd 2001, 4:20 am
Discount Heating & Cooling

I was surprised at how fast I got the 2nd notice of action in the mail.

Mailed paperwork 11/22 1St NOA 12/7 Approval via phone 2/23 2nd NOA rcvd by mail 3/2

Now I wonder how long the embassy will take? Goodluck to all

Old Mar 2nd 2001, 8:25 am
Eduard Kleyn

Well, I've called NCS today and they told me that my i129F is on the officers desk. Does
anybody know how long it could take to review the packet when it's already on the
officers desk?

mailed: 12/1 received: 1 NOA 12/12

"Discount Heating & Cooling" <[email protected]> wrote

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Mar 2nd 2001, 11:58 pm
mike muncy

I have read on here that the service center sets boxes of I-129f out on peoples desk every
monday. my guess is it would be less then a week. By the way, my first NOA is 12/13 just
one day behind you. Let us know any news you have.

mike

Old Mar 5th 2001, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

misskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant futuremisskate has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Eduard Kleyn
Well, I've called NCS today and they told me that my i129F is on the officers desk. Does
anybody know how long it could take to review the packet when it's already on the
officers desk?
eduard,

could you please clarify which number you called at the nsc, on which a human voice was available at the other end to tell you your exact case status directly?

many thanks,

kate