Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

NSC I-751 Approval without interview

NSC I-751 Approval without interview

Old Jun 30th 2005, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

n2stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NSC I-751 Approval without interview

We received the letter yesterday that my husband's I-751 was approved without interview! Yay! He filed July 2004(receipt notice had the 12th on it I believe).

He's got his Infopass appointment for July 12th to go in and get his stamp and hand over the photographs.

Will he need to get me Biometrics at this point, and is there any additional fee? Thanks!

Lalita
Old Jun 30th 2005, 6:19 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NSC I-751 Approval without interview

Originally Posted by n2stitch
We received the letter yesterday that my husband's I-751 was approved without interview! Yay! He filed July 2004(receipt notice had the 12th on it I believe).

He's got his Infopass appointment for July 12th to go in and get his stamp and hand over the photographs.

Will he need to get me Biometrics at this point, and is there any additional fee? Thanks!

Lalita
WooHoo!! Go Nebraska!
Congrats on your approval I'm fairly sure that the new photos are 'it'. He may have to give a single-digit fingerprint for the new card when he goes for this appointment.

Let us know if you have any questions about applying for naturalization!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

isfahan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by n2stitch

Lalita
Hey Lalita
I also had a July filing date and received our letter yesterday from Nebraska. Things must be moving along for July applicants. I have an appointment tomorrow to take the stuff in to our regional office. I don't believe there is any further fee and haven't heard anything about Biometrics....

I shall keep watching this thread.

Shannon
Old Jul 1st 2005, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

n2stitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!

Lalita