Note on USCIS Web Page

Old Oct 26th 2004, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

stephiefrank is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Note on USCIS Web Page

Hi Everyone
I know there is a few people on here who were approved for their Green Card but have never received. I just logged on to USCIS.gov and in the Case Status Online section they have posted this note.

"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"

So maybe there islight at the end of the tunnel for some of you.

Steph
Old Oct 26th 2004, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Note on USCIS Web Page

Originally Posted by stephiefrank
Hi Everyone
I know there is a few people on here who were approved for their Green Card but have never received. I just logged on to USCIS.gov and in the Case Status Online section they have posted this note.

"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"

So maybe there islight at the end of the tunnel for some of you.

Steph
This has been on there for a while. Wanna by some oceanfront property in Arizona?
Old Oct 26th 2004, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

stephiefrank is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sphyrapicus
This has been on there for a while. Wanna by some oceanfront property in Arizona?
Duh, I have been on there everyday, but I must have missed it before... need to lay of the Nyquil I think.
OH I just re-read your message and thought oh ocean front poperty.. that would be nice and then realized yeah thats like asking someone in New Mexico if they want to go to the seaside. Defintiely time to change my medication
Steph
Old Oct 26th 2004, 11:34 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sphyrapicus
Hey, that could be MY house you're talking about! LOL

Rene