Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old May 6th 2014, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

linsay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Brill Mark you can now book and enjoy your holiday
Linsay
Old May 6th 2014, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

ireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really nice

Originally Posted by linsay
Brill Mark you can now book and enjoy your holiday
Linsay
Well villa is booked, just tickets next and hotel the day before we fly.
Old May 6th 2014, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Very nice try magical tickets we have got a good deal with them
When are you going? We're going 7th August...I know kids holidays and all that but I'm a teaching assistant and I have to go in the holidays but at least we're going
Linsay
Old May 6th 2014, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

EmmaW1 is an unknown quantity at this point

ive sent my passport off today x
Old May 8th 2014, 2:21 am
Just Joined

KHUSA is an unknown quantity at this point

Received my mail today after just 22 weeks. (Amsterdam consulate)
We leave for the US last week of July so plenty of time!

Good luck to all of you who are waiting!
Old May 12th 2014, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

ireallywannago did you get an email to say your passport had been released from the embassy? mine went last Tuesday and ive heard nothing since?????
Old May 12th 2014, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

ireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really nice

Originally Posted by EmmaW1
ireallywannago did you get an email to say your passport had been released from the embassy? mine went last Tuesday and ive heard nothing since?????
Hi emma,

Yes I had an email from them saying that my document had been released, and it also have the tracking number then to check where and when it would be ready to pick up.

Copy of the email

The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in London has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DX Group. The document is being sent via the courier option you selected at registration.
The tracking number for the package is ............... On average, it takes one to two business days for the shipment to be available from the time you receive this notice.
You may track the progress of this shipment at

Hope this helps Emma, my email came around 3:30pm in the afternoon
Old May 12th 2014, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

ok thanks hun, I wasn't sure who would be letting me know x
Old May 13th 2014, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Hi Emma my husband sent his on the 1st May and we haven't got our email yet either. How long did you wait mark?
Linsay
Old May 13th 2014, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by linsay
Hi Emma my husband sent his on the 1st May and we haven't got our email yet either. How long did you wait mark?
Linsay
It was a week, sent my passport on the Friday, received me email the next Friday around 3:30pm, but couldn't pick it up until the Tuesday as it was bank holiday on the Monday

Mark.
Just checked, had my email on the 24th April, sent it on the 25th April, then received my email to say it was sent out on the 2nd May.

Last edited by ireallywannago; May 13th 2014 at 5:18 am.
Old May 13th 2014, 5:20 am
Just Joined

keyman48 is an unknown quantity at this point

Received email today requesting passport to be sent :-) Interview was on 3rd December.
Old May 13th 2014, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Hi mark
So we received it on the Wednesday, sent it on the Thursday so they will have received it on the Friday...then Monday was bank holiday so it's been 6 working days since they received it...wish they would bloody hurry up lol have you got everything sorted?
Linsay
Old May 13th 2014, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

they may not have received it on the Friday linsay. I sent mine last Tuesday and it was not received at the embassy until Friday. I called DX and they said that it takes up to 4 days to reach the embassy as it has to go through a secure centre x
Old May 13th 2014, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Seems better to send it using Royal mail special delivery, I was able to track my passport, sent it inthe Friday and they had received it on the Monday morning by 8:10am, perhaps they don't have post on a Saturday?

Mark.
Old May 13th 2014, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hi we sent ours Royal Mail special delivery! And we tracked it they did receive it Friday so it does seem to be taking longer than yours Mark I'm hoping to get the email this week if not I will be panicking...again!
Linsay

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.