Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Mar 31st 2014, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

ireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really nice
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Originally Posted by keyman48
Hi, thank you for reply.
Yes it is a b2 visa, any idea why ref number does not show on list?
Sorry can't help you there, I was under the impression that, once you've been to london, and been put for a waiver of ineligibility then you can't check on the progress, you have to just wait and there's no way of checking, I didn't even notice a reference number on my letter I had from the embassy officer, perhaps I'll check tomorrow but I'm sure there's no way of checking on the progress of your referral. That's why you have to just forget about it for 6months and just wait for the email, I know it's easy said than done, I had Xmas, birthdays, teaching my son to drive, that's what took my kind off it.
Mark.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 11:54 am
Just Joined

keyman48 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is where I was checking
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/un...sing_dates.pdf
found it the Embassy site.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Charley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really nice

My letter also has a reference number but I cannot look up anything using this ref.
everyone keeps saying about emails, my letter says I will hear through post! Should I still look out for emails?
My husband last visa we were contacted through post too :/
Old Mar 31st 2014, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

ireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really nice

Originally Posted by Charley241179
My letter also has a reference number but I cannot look up anything using this ref.
everyone keeps saying about emails, my letter says I will hear through post! Should I still look out for emails?
My husband last visa we were contacted through post too :/
I think it's all done by email now, not 100% sure but I've just assumed that it was by email as that's all everyone has been saying they have been contacted by.

I'd keep an eye out for an email, when was your interview?

My interview was on November 8th so not long left for me.
Hopefully
Old Mar 31st 2014, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Charley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ireallywannago
I think it's all done by email now, not 100% sure but I've just assumed that it was by email as that's all everyone has been saying they have been contacted by.

I'd keep an eye out for an email, when was your interview?

My interview was on November 8th so not long left for me.
Hopefully

My hubby's interview was the 26th February we go away August 15th soooooooo hope it comes through in time.
Last time we were constantly checking his emails but it came through by pits and it says the same on the letter again it will be through post. Just wondered if anyone else's said post
Old Mar 31st 2014, 8:59 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keyman48
This is where I was checking
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/un...sing_dates.pdf
found it the Embassy site.
That is a list for those awaiting Administrative Processing. That is different to waiting for a waiver of ineligibility.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

My hubby's interview was the 26th February we go away August 15th soooooooo hope it comes through in time.
Last time we were constantly checking his emails but it came through by pits and it says the same on the letter again it will be through post. Just wondered if anyone else's said post
I think it will come by email, because in the email it will give you a link for you to arrange a date for a courier to pick up your passport from your home address, to be taken by them to the embassy in London, which takes around 10 working days to get the passport back in your hand.

Looking at your dates it's cutting it really fine, I think your 24th week is the week you go, hopefully it will be quicker, but I wouldn't think so, sorry to say, could you re arrange for 2 weeks later, giving time for the passport to be taken and brought back to you?

Mark
Old Apr 1st 2014, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ireallywannago
I think it will come by email, because in the email it will give you a link for you to arrange a date for a courier to pick up your passport from your home address, to be taken by them to the embassy in London, which takes around 10 working days to get the passport back in your hand.

Looking at your dates it's cutting it really fine, I think your 24th week is the week you go, hopefully it will be quicker, but I wouldn't think so, sorry to say, could you re arrange for 2 weeks later, giving time for the passport to be taken and brought back to you?

Mark
Oh really do u think
I have seen some people getting there's back in 18-20 weeks so was hoping and praying this could be us too
We can't change dates as we are going with 13 others
Old Apr 1st 2014, 4:36 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen some people getting there's back in 18-20 weeks so was hoping and praying this could be us too
It might happen for you, but the average wait is 4-6 weeks longer than that. I'm sure others have been approved sooner but, more than likely, their timelines will not be your timeline.

Ian
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 5:48 pm
Just Joined

Kaz1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys,

Great news, I got my email yesterday 1st of April, requesting the passport to be sent, my appointment was on 30th Sept 2013.

I've sent it today and once its back I will let you all know how long the visa will be for.

Thanks again.

Kaz

Last edited by Kaz1234; Apr 2nd 2014 at 5:52 pm.
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kaz1234
Hey Guys,

Great news, I got my email Yesterday, 1st of April requesting the passport to be sent.

I've sent it today and once its back I will let you all know how long it will be for.

Thanks again.

Kaz
Gr8 news!!!!!!
How long was your wait from interview?!?!
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 6:07 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news, I got my email yesterday 1st of April, requesting the passport to be sent, my appointment was on 30th Sept 2013.
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Gr8 news!!!!!!
By counting from the interview date, it was 26 weeks.
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

Hey Guys,

I've sent it today and once its back I will let you all know how long the visa will be for.

Thanks again.

Kaz
Hi Kaz,

Is this your first visa? As most people are having their email around 23-24 weeks?

Mark.
Old Apr 4th 2014, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

Kaz1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gr8 news!!!!!!
Hi Charley,

It was around 26 weeks.

Mark, it is my first waiver.

Will keep you updated once my passport arrives.

Thank you

Kaz.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.