Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Nov 2nd 2012, 1:56 am
Just Joined

Switch486 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Hi Sue congratulations on getting the Visa, can I ask you when did you go for the interview? Im in week 27 and still no sign of visa. Im hoping it will be around the same time as yours.
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 3:02 am
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Switch486
Hi Sue congratulations on getting the Visa, can I ask you when did you go for the interview? Im in week 27 and still no sign of visa. Im hoping it will be around the same time as yours.
If you search through sue329's old posts, the answer you're looking for can be found:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...9#post10303329

Old Nov 2nd 2012, 5:31 am
Just Joined

Cosmogal32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sue329
Finally got my email!!! Need to phone DX in the morning to collect. Do I need to put anything in the envelope....and do I just address it to the VPU??
8)
Yay that's great news sue, am so pleased for you it's such a relief when you get that email

Tracy x
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

sue329 is an unknown quantity at this point

now just praying it arrives back in time for me to join the family on the flight...being picked up Monday 8-)
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

bubble123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope it arrives back in time for you sue.. would be interested to know when you get it back.. How exciting!!
Also just out of interest for everyone else, how long did your visas take to get back to you? My husbands have allways taken 12 days from the day we revieve the email to having it delivered back to us.. has anyone had theirs sooner? The reason i ask is we are meant to travel soon & its looking like im going to ahve to change our flights.. very soon..
I know everyone is different.. I was just wondering..
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 10:42 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bubble123
I hope it arrives back in time for you sue.. would be interested to know when you get it back.. How exciting!!
Also just out of interest for everyone else, how long did your visas take to get back to you? My husbands have allways taken 12 days from the day we revieve the email to having it delivered back to us.. has anyone had theirs sooner? The reason i ask is we are meant to travel soon & its looking like im going to ahve to change our flights.. very soon..
I know everyone is different.. I was just wondering..
Both of my waivers have taken similar amounts of time to your husbands' - somewhere between 10-14 days.
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you.. i wouldnt want to change our flights if there was any chance of it coming if that makes sense.. Id rather leave it as late as possible on one hand, on the other hand i like to know what we are doing.. Thanks again..
Old Nov 4th 2012, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

are we talking calander days or working days lol
Old Nov 4th 2012, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

calander days, if the courier comes for you tomorrow.. i would in past experience expect it back friday the 16th.. but thats just me, could be anything..
Old Nov 4th 2012, 7:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sue329
are we talking calander days or working days lol
Calendar days.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

just tried checking the tracking and dx list it as delivered to the embassy but do not give the date....arrrr nothing is simple :/
Old Nov 14th 2012, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

Hopefully you should have it back by the end of the week.. check again tomorrow hopefully it may say they have your item ready for delivery.. your on day 10 now arent you? when do your family fly? I know its frustrating!!
Old Nov 15th 2012, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

just checked and it's still not changed....due to fly in 7 days!!! Day 11 today....will keep you updated
Old Nov 15th 2012, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Ooh im keeping my fingers crossed for you.. Are you tracking it on the dx secure site? are there still seats available on their flight?
Old Nov 15th 2012, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

yep...first time i checked was a week ago today and it was at the embassy, i thought (wrongly) that the delivery date would be listed or I would have checked sooner...it was picked up on the monday...just checked again and the return tracking number is not recognised...i presume this is because dx have not been asked to collect it yet....gonna have to pay a fortune for the flight...if the passport arrives back in time :/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.