Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Mar 18th 2016, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

just rite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

33 weeks gone now its showing admin processing
Old Mar 19th 2016, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Charley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really nice

OH nooooo help!!!
So I've just looked on the site where I had to print the courier barcode and the piece of paper that goes to the embassy and I've sent the one before from the last application. What do I do?
Old Mar 20th 2016, 12:31 am
Banned

stevenwalker211278 is an unknown quantity at this point

silly question even thou they asked for my passport which i send tomorrow is there any way it would still come back refused as we want to book flights today .... and is the first visa you get multiple entry

thanks
Old Mar 20th 2016, 1:35 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenwalker211278
... even thou they asked for my passport which i send tomorrow is there any way it would still come back refused...
Not likely, no.

... we want to book flights today...
I suggest you don't. Wait until you have the visa/passport in your hand.

... and is the first visa you get multiple entry
Maybe yes; maybe no. There's no way to know, in advance, whether it will or won't be.

Ian
Old Mar 20th 2016, 10:24 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Not likely, no.

I suggest you don't. Wait until you have the visa/passport in your hand.

Maybe yes; maybe no. There's no way to know, in advance, whether it will or won't be.

Ian
thanks again ian always great help

can you answer this or someone else

we have just dropped the passport off now to DX ... does it get sent back to them or where as we gave no address or details and my friend asked if he could collect it from them but they didnt really know
Old Mar 21st 2016, 12:33 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... does it get sent back to them...
Yes... except, perhaps in this instance, because...

... we gave no address or details...
... what on earth were you thinking? USCIS will give the processed visa/passport to the courier for delivery... but how can they when there's no delivery address? The courier is going to say to USCIS, "There's no delivery address, how can we deliver it?" Keep in mind that the courier has no idea that your friend is going to pick it up. Also, there are many courier hubs throughout the UK so there's no telling which hub it'll go to - if it goes to any of them.

... my friend asked if he could collect it from them...
Yes, he can - but, as I wrote earlier, he needs a copy of your photoID.

You may have really botched this. Why on earth couldn't you have asked the question before you sent the package? Would a few hours really have made that much difference?

Oh well, too late now.

Ian
Old Mar 21st 2016, 1:28 am
Banned

... what on earth were you thinking? USCIS will give the processed visa/passport to the courier for delivery... but how can they when there's no delivery address? The courier is going to say to USCIS, "There's no delivery address, how can we deliver it?" Keep in mind that the courier has no idea that your friend is going to pick it up. Also, there are many courier hubs throughout the UK so there's no telling which hub it'll go to - if it goes to any of them.

You may have really botched this. Why on earth couldn't you have asked the question before you sent the package? Would a few hours really have made that much difference?

Oh well, too late now.

Ian
No i think i sent that wrong ... my friend dropped it to them at there office but they asked him for nothing .. he has a phot copy of my id and also a signed letter to say im agreeing him to collect

all i needed to confirm in MOST cases does it go back to the center where we dropped it and how long it taking at the minute
Old Mar 21st 2016, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

Newyork is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh well, too late now.

Ian
I think he means he dropped it off at a DX hub near to him and he will get an email informing him that his passport with visa inside will be available for collection from the same DX hub some days later........
Old Mar 21st 2016, 1:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Newyork
I think he means he dropped it off at a DX hub near to him and he will get an email informing him that his passport with visa inside will be available for collection from the same DX hub some days later........
thanks new york .... thats what i meant .... any news on how long it taking to get passport back
Old Mar 21st 2016, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

just rite is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks new york .... thats what i meant .... any news on how long it taking to get passport back
Mine took 10 days to process in 2014.
Old Mar 21st 2016, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Newyork is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine took 20 days in June 2015, it all depends how busy they are.
Old Mar 22nd 2016, 4:58 am
Just Joined

Loulabelle00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

We received my husband's e-mail on the 2nd March to submit passport for visa issuance. My husband took it to the Courier the next day and we received the e-mail the following Friday the 11th to say that it would be available for collection from Monday 14th. My daughter collected it first thing Monday morning so, all in all, 13 days from 1st e-mail to collection.
Old Mar 22nd 2016, 5:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Loulabelle00
We received my husband's e-mail on the 2nd March to submit passport for visa issuance. My husband took it to the Courier the next day and we received the e-mail the following Friday the 11th to say that it would be available for collection from Monday 14th. My daughter collected it first thing Monday morning so, all in all, 13 days from 1st e-mail to collection.
great thanks

did you collect it from the same place you delivered it to
Old Mar 22nd 2016, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

Charley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really niceCharley241179 is just really nice

Collected hubbys passport today from the courier. 2 years, multiple entries 21 weeks for email issuance, 13 days for passport to return. Good luck everyone waiting
Old Mar 22nd 2016, 5:43 am
Just Joined

Loulabelle00 is an unknown quantity at this point

great thanks

did you collect it from the same place you delivered it to
Yes we did.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.