Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Jan 13th 2016, 10:39 am
Just Joined

kellyusa123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Originally Posted by kellyusa123
Thankyou Ian ☺☺ ☺
Sorry another question. .do I make arrangements with courier service I put on my ds-160 form ?
Old Jan 13th 2016, 10:46 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... do I make arrangements with courier service I put on my ds-160 form ?
Yes - so long as that's the courier service indicated on the London web site... otherwise, no.

Ian
Old Jan 13th 2016, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Newyork is an unknown quantity at this point

That magic email arrived today 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 happy doesn't come close! !!! Can I ask do I just return my passport in the post to London embassy ?
With respect may I suggest you read the instructions that came with the email but if these seem confusing to you that you read previous posts on this forum that have answered that question many times recently.
Regards
Old Jan 13th 2016, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

bobells89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello again

Was just wondering when my current visa (12 month) one expires, how do I go about re applying for another? thanks.
Old Jan 13th 2016, 11:26 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobells89
Hello again

Was just wondering when my current visa (12 month) one expires, how do I go about re applying for another? thanks.
In the same way you did the current one, and remember that you will still need to wait for the waiver, so it could be a good idea, if you need to travel, applying again.
Old Jan 13th 2016, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

bobells89 is an unknown quantity at this point

It took so long for it to get approved I can't even remember where I started lol would it be with an ESTA application? or go straight to booking an embassy appointment?
Old Jan 14th 2016, 12:34 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobells89
... would it be with an ESTA application?
If you required a visa and a waiver of ineligibility, it's unlikely that you're eligible for ESTA.

Ian
Old Jan 14th 2016, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Tweety23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well after a wait of more than 14 months, my Husband has received the email requesting his passport (2nd Waiver). Patience is indeed a virtue!
Good luck to everyone waiting and thank you for the advice.
Old Jan 14th 2016, 4:27 am
Just Joined

TheBsKnees is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tweety23
Well after a wait of more than 14 months, my Husband has received the email requesting his passport (2nd Waiver). Patience is indeed a virtue!
Thank you for sharing your update and congratulations on it finally arriving!
Old Jan 14th 2016, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

serenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond repute

Well after a wait of more than 14 months, my Husband has received the email requesting his passport (2nd Waiver). Patience is indeed a virtue! Good luck to everyone waiting and thank you for the advice.
I'm so happy to hear this news Tweety23, I often think about you and your husband. Not sure I would have your patience but there wasn't anything else you guys could do than wait. Thank you for sharing with us.
Old Jan 14th 2016, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Newyork is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news Tweety23, wow what a long wait, I can imagine the frustration you felt and the thought the email might never arrive. Hope you have already applied well in advance for his 3rd waiver.
Enjoy the moment and have a great trip.

Newyork
Old Jan 15th 2016, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TheBsKnees
Thank you for sharing your update and congratulations on it finally arriving!
Thank you!
Old Jan 15th 2016, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Newyork
Great news Tweety23, wow what a long wait, I can imagine the frustration you felt and the thought the email might never arrive. Hope you have already applied well in advance for his 3rd waiver.
Enjoy the moment and have a great trip.

Newyork
Thank you very much! We had all but given up to be honest. Hoping for a two year Visa but expecting another one year - and yes he'll have to apply for the next one now...!
Old Jan 15th 2016, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by serenawell
I'm so happy to hear this news Tweety23, I often think about you and your husband. Not sure I would have your patience but there wasn't anything else you guys could do than wait. Thank you for sharing with us.
Thank you serenawell! Two Christmases later and we're sorted!! 😉👍🏻
Old Jan 16th 2016, 7:04 am
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much! We had all but given up to be honest. Hoping for a two year Visa but expecting another one year - and yes he'll have to apply for the next one now...!
I'm pleased to hear that it all got sorted eventually, however your wait time isn't typical.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and suggest that either your husband's case has unusual aggravating factors or the case file got lost and forgotten about somewhere between the consulate and the ARO.

Hopefully he has better luck on his next application.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.