Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Jan 4th 2016, 4:09 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Originally Posted by Gman5
I've read the email but can't find what other documentation
Why have you assumed that other documentation is required? All they need is your passport.

Ian
Old Jan 4th 2016, 4:18 am
Just Joined

Gman5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Why have you assumed that other documentation is required? All they need is your passport.

Ian
It just said send all documentation so just wanted to make sure I have everything

Thank you for your response Ian
Old Jan 5th 2016, 10:46 am
Just Joined

kellyusa123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Had interview 22nd May still waiting ....32 weeks 😠😠 due to fly 18th March 16 mum booked us a supprise holiday and didn't know about the visa !!

Last edited by kellyusa123; Jan 5th 2016 at 10:57 am.
Old Jan 5th 2016, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Can i ask us there a particular time they send the email ie morning? Or can be anytime between 9-5 ? Thanks
Old Jan 5th 2016, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellyusa123
Or can be anytime between 9-5 ?
The email will come when the officer finishes with your case file... and that can be any time of the day or night.

Ian
Old Jan 5th 2016, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
The email will come when the officer finishes with your case file... and that can be any time of the day or night.

Ian
Thankyou ..hopefully soon
Old Jan 5th 2016, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

yum2yum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kellyusa123
Had interview 22nd May still waiting ....32 weeks � ��� � ��� due to fly 18th March 16 mum booked us a supprise holiday and didn't know about the visa !!
26th May here, so you are not alone. Im working on 8 months plus an extra 2 weeks for the Xmas holiday. If its not here by mid feb I will begin to wonder whats going on...

Last edited by yum2yum; Jan 5th 2016 at 8:50 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2016, 1:20 am
Just Joined

TheBsKnees is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yum2yum
26th May here, so you are not alone. Im working on 8 months plus an extra 2 weeks for the Xmas holiday. If its not here by mid feb I will begin to wonder whats going on...
My fiancé was required to submit a second itinerary (after he was told he received an email requesting passport, but never actually received email), which he submitted on May 26, 2015-same day as request. Still waiting.
Original interview London, May 2, 2014. Apparently, original email supposedly sent October 26, 2014. (Never received) Took that long to receive a reply from inquiry. Now we wait.
Old Jan 6th 2016, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TheBsKnees
My fiancé was required to submit a second itinerary (after he was told he received an email requesting passport, but never actually received email), which he submitted on May 26, 2015-same day as request. Still waiting.
Original interview London, May 2, 2014. Apparently, original email supposedly sent October 26, 2014. (Never received) Took that long to receive a reply from inquiry. Now we wait.
Interesting. What address did you send an email too to enquire about the status?

My understanding was there was nowhere that you could find out more info from, which is a bit frustrating.
Old Jan 6th 2016, 1:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by yum2yum
Interesting. What address did you send an email too to enquire about the status?

My understanding was there was nowhere that you could find out more info from, which is a bit frustrating.
Sadly, the one on the US Embassy London "contact us" page which after December 14, 2015 they will no longer respond to. Keep in mind how many months it took them to respond at all. I'm overly frustrated because I'm a USC and while I can freely go to him, his youthful ignorance 30 years ago keeps him from meeting major parts of my family. Might be for the best. Ha! I hope yours comes soon!
Old Jan 6th 2016, 4:48 am
Just Joined

dgisi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I had interview on 05 may2015 received email to send passport on 28 December got email from consulate 06 Jan passport send back to me now just waiting courier email to collect my passport .

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Old Jan 6th 2016, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

serenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dgisi
Hi I had interview on 05 may2015 received email to send passport on 28 December got email from consulate 06 Jan passport send back to me now just waiting courier email to collect my passport . Thanks
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for sharing your timeline dgisi
Old Jan 6th 2016, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hi I had interview on 05 may2015 received email to send passport on 28 December got email from consulate 06 Jan passport send back to me now just waiting courier email to collect my passport .

Thanks
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing, helps settle nerves!
Old Jan 6th 2016, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TheBsKnees
Sadly, the one on the US Embassy London "contact us" page which after December 14, 2015 they will no longer respond to. Keep in mind how many months it took them to respond at all. I'm overly frustrated because I'm a USC and while I can freely go to him, his youthful ignorance 30 years ago keeps him from meeting major parts of my family. Might be for the best. Ha! I hope yours comes soon!
Thanks. Same situation here, married to a USC. Makes life complicated!
Old Jan 6th 2016, 11:19 pm
Just Joined

Thanks
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for sharing, dgisi, and congrats!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.